Newest Members
mossTI, E35, 1975, Lucy, StacyR
12337 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
deaddreamer (41), hkkim (55), tony watashi (44)
Who's Online
5 registered (YYZGIRL, 4 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12337 Members
74 Forums
63430 Topics
443428 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#452259 - 11/02/13 05:36 PM Re: I made a list today [Re: Frustrated]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hi, Frustrated -

I fully respect that. I only speak for what has been true for me. Do what is good for you, but know that you have a full brotherhood of support here.

Click my pic to see why I'm here

#452267 - 11/02/13 06:33 PM Re: I made a list today [Re: Frustrated]
Frustrated Offline

Eric
Thanks I know what you mean and I appreciate it very much. Today is supposed to be a off day but not this kind of off. Y'all are a bunch of good people here. I am clumsy with my words and expressing how I feel. There is so much bombarding my thoughts at one time my thoughts get mixed up from my brain to my finger tip. It's going to take a while but I'm sure your advise is spot on. I'm just lime a deer in the headlights with all this right now. I appreciate every one one here even though I have only been on here for a shirt time.

James

#452273 - 11/02/13 07:14 PM Re: I made a list today [Re: Frustrated]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

You have the right to define your own recovery. What I shared is true for me but I usually state that it may not be true for others - but noticed I did not. Even my own truth, simple as it sounds, was no simple matter to come to. Just coming here to MS is a huge step.

Click my pic to see why I'm here

#452315 - 11/03/13 08:02 AM Re: I made a list today [Re: Frustrated]
Frustrated Offline

Eric
I have only been dealing with theses new memories for a couple months I'm sure in time revealing to my wife will happen but for now I am still remembering new things. Every day I think of telling her it's hard not to but that is a huge step.

#452325 - 11/03/13 09:57 AM Re: I made a list today [Re: Frustrated]
Frustrated Offline

One thing I can say clearly is what happens to me as a child has changed me as an adult

#453438 - 11/12/13 10:12 PM Re: I made a list today [Re: Frustrated]
gettingstronger Offline

Loc: Virginia
Hi Frustrated,

I definitely understand where you're coming from. I have stuff I've shared here at MS that I haven't told anyone about-- neither my wife, my friends who know about the csa, or my T. The guys here have been really supportive.

If there are aspects of your situation you'd rather only certain people knew about, I totally get that. If you're comfortable opening up in this place, more power to you-- feel free. But don't feel you have to spill the beans (in their entirety) to everyone including your wife. My two cents is that you should spill them to someone, but you have every right in the world to decide who and when.

Congratulations on getting off to a good start! Lists are good, and the more detailed and ugly (or I should say, "accurate,") the better. Take care.

Bob

#453443 - 11/12/13 10:35 PM Re: I made a list today [Re: Frustrated]
Frustrated Offline

Bob thanks for reaching out

#453475 - 11/13/13 08:28 AM Re: I made a list today [Re: Frustrated]
don64 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St. Croix, USVI
Hi Frustrated,

I have journaled for about 20 years. From time to time I would burn the journals because I did not want the information inside them to get in anyone's hands. Journaling has always helped me slow down my crazy scattered brain enough to make sense of what is going on with me. It has been an enormous resource for me. If you want to make sure no one reads your stuff, you'll plan for it, but writing stuff down has always been enormously helpful for me. It has helped me learn a lot about myself and helped reduce a lot of my terror.

Sending you good will,

Don
Divine Law is not judgment or denial of self truths. Divine Law is honoring harmony that comes from a peaceful mind, an open heart, a true tongue, a light step, a forgiving nature, and a love of all living creatures. Jamie Sams & David Carson, Medicine Cards

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.