Newest Members
OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843
12365 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
gryffindor (67), KevinSweeney (57), latinflavor815 (52), latin_flavor_815 (52), RTMark (33), sabooka (35), southpaw10 (46)
Who's Online
4 registered (GT13568, Jay1946, 2 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12365 Members
74 Forums
63547 Topics
443996 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#452901 - 11/08/13 11:36 AM who was your abuser? may trigger.
jas4159 Offline

My abusers were many, a relitive, his adult friend, the friends wife, the friends many other friends.

rich

justanothersurvivror.wordpress.org my story in blog.
copy and paste.

rich

justanothersurvivror.wordpress.com

#452941 - 11/08/13 02:50 PM Re: who was your abuser? may trigger. [Re: jas4159]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
1. step-dad (verbal, emotional, physical and sexual) from age 5 1/2 to 13 (verbal and emotional continued until age 18)

2. numerous peers and older boys (in gangs and one-on-one) in school and scouts from age 11-13

3. stranger - tailor in a menswear shop fitting room at age 15

LEE
Now I know my life has meaning
Now I see myself as I am, feeling very free...
When my tears have come to an end I will understand
What I left behind: a part of me. Chicago

#453026 - 11/09/13 08:06 AM Re: who was your abuser? may trigger. [Re: jas4159]
don64 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St. Croix, USVI
1. mother, age 0-3 1/2. she had two younger children to work with at that point. she systematically tortured me into submission and used me as a sexual toy. smothered me with pillow, choked me with hands, sat on me so i couldn't move or breathe, hurt my penis with pinching and biting and squeezed my testicles.

2. father, some times up to age 3 1/2. he went to korea as marine at that time and found religion when he returned. he raped me anally and orally. the smell of semen has always made me involuntarily gag. i was in my late fifties before i put the pieces together. i choked on his semen, couldn't breathe, he beat me and told me i was bad.

3. most likely father at age 8. the event is still totally blocked for me, but at some level i know it occurred. my mother was in hospital with birth of 4th child.
Divine Law is not judgment or denial of self truths. Divine Law is honoring harmony that comes from a peaceful mind, an open heart, a true tongue, a light step, a forgiving nature, and a love of all living creatures. Jamie Sams & David Carson, Medicine Cards

#453031 - 11/09/13 08:48 AM Re: who was your abuser? may trigger. [Re: jas4159]
Moreorless Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh
1. Dad, age 5-15. Started with slaps, knees in back, some sleep deprivation, a few belts. Ended with my broken collar bone and him having the police called on himself at the hospital.

2. Mom, I was told I was left a lot as an infant though I have no memory of this. From about 12-19 there were a lot of long, hard objects; curtain rods, hockey sticks. She would put me in the psych ward when she didn't want me around. She made a hundred trips herself and was later the mom who cried wolf - so, they no longer took me but would take her.

She had an interest in me being clean. Would often remove my pants and... Well... Typing just that much is a step for me... Not interested in typing more, but I got that out.

This ended in her having 2 warrants out for her arrest on possession of cocaine, a DUI and a house gone up for sheriff's sale. Ultimately she was found hanging in her bedroom closet with a 40-60 page handwritten note that she scrawled for at least 3 months prior.

I'm 31 years old, she died 13 years ago. I still don't do so well with women in a place of authority. My boss, for example, is the nicest woman and respects me a lot - my palms sweat like crazy when she's around.

#453035 - 11/09/13 09:45 AM Re: who was your abuser? may trigger. [Re: jas4159]
Suwanee Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast USA
Age 11: A friend's step-dad. He used to get off on watching the neighborhood boys box and wrestle in his basement.

Age 13: A well-liked camp counselor who had a VERY dark side. He was/is a sadistic SOB.

-Signs and traces left in stone
Ruins of a past unknown-

#453037 - 11/09/13 10:15 AM Re: who was your abuser? may trigger. [Re: jas4159]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Playground / hall / lunchroom monitor at my school. Very kindly, all the kids loved him including me (until).

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#453038 - 11/09/13 10:19 AM Re: who was your abuser? may trigger. [Re: jas4159]
newground Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: michigan
1)I was abused by a baby sitter,a female, at 5. I think it only happened the one time but Im not sure.

2.There were two different older girls I remember the two times specifically and there were other times when it was not as overt.

3)At 6,In the hospital after surgery a man came in to me and assaulted me. This memory came back and I feel so distorted about the whole thing. I can "see" him doing it, I feel the feelings but I don't know who he was and I don't want to remember it still.

4) Another girl when I was 7 or so she was about my age but so demanding, so insistent. she manipulated me and she actually started to cry! I still cant take that, I feel so guilty, and then angry when I make someone cry. I don't know what all went on that day I came back when she said " I'm gonna tell my mom"... I was so terrified her mom never came in, she never came back, and her mom never baby sat again.

5) The last was a older boy at school, I was 13. He was someone I knew from classes, though he was older.He pretended to be a friend,and stalked me. I let him be way too close cause I wanted his friendship. late after school one day I went into the bathroom thinking it would be safe then, he was waiting for me it was rape,violent and terrifying.it hurts to say that. I still hear the noises in that huge hall bathroom still feel the cold tile...

I don't trust easily or well. this is as close as I have come to telling my story on here, maybe this is why. I finally begin to realize that keeping it hidden will never make it go away. I don't know if it will ever go away but I know it can be better and I am looking for that day.
Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
Herman Melville

#453061 - 11/09/13 03:08 PM Re: who was your abuser? may trigger. [Re: jas4159]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
Adopted mother (0-until I cut her off when I was in my mid-30s).

Her wimpy codep third husband with whom she verbally and emotionally tag team me, most consistently every night at the dinner table among other times.

High school guidance counselor who raped me in the mouth over the course of my sophomore year, sometimes in his school office.

#453063 - 11/09/13 03:40 PM Re: who was your abuser? may trigger. [Re: jas4159]
Bill61 Offline

Loc: Illinois
-I was emotionally and psychologically abused by mother from age 3-18. She is still alive and never admitted to anything.
-I was sexually abused iduring my sophomore-part of my senior years at a catholic high school in Illinois. My abuser was my counselor and priest who abused me in his office which is also his bedroom. I was one of 4 people he abused at my high school, but he also abused two boys at a school in Indianapolis, some at two two schools in Ohio before he was moved my my HS. Then he was moved to Oakland, CA and then Detroit, MI. He was defrocked in 2004, but was still honored in 2011 for 70 years of service as a priest. I went through mediation this year after I repressed my memory over 36 years.

"I am in charge of how I fell and I choose HAPPINESS" from The Law of Attraction.

#453084 - 11/09/13 08:43 PM Re: who was your abuser? may trigger. [Re: jas4159]
DavoSwim Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Iowa, USA
My first abuser was the parish priest. Shortly after that was a neighborhood kid who was a year ahead of me in school. Next was a family friend who molested me during a summer vacation in the Rocky Mountains. Finally a co-worker who assaulted me and threatened my with blackmail

Dave

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.