Newest Members
hans32, SilentNoLonger, masryt, feartheroo, Xzander32244
12130 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ACLover94 (50), Henry (40), james 1959 (55), Johnny90 (24), poliwog (44), Starbuck (38)
Who's Online
6 registered (On The Fringe, rolex, 4 invisible), 66 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12130 Members
73 Forums
62552 Topics
438312 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#451482 - 10/27/13 09:07 PM digestive system
Sterling Offline

Loc: Winnipeg, Manitoba,Canada
Hey everyone.
I am just wondering , if you are in a straight bar
,,what if guys give you attention.... can i assume
that they want sex.
I am so sick of ..my dad.
These feelings that i had to have sex w/ him...
he did it in a way that i couldnt tell my mom.
And i developed angry feelings and i couldnt go
to anybody. I am terrifed of bedrooms,, and people.
I think i sooo angry..
There is another thing... eating healthy.
Is it worth to eat healthy all the time?
Does anybody have any suggestions to how
to start? Has anybody went to U-weight loss?
I know it costs like 200 bucks to start...
i may be cheap .
Is there a way to have a very healthy digestive
system?
Like veggie shakes?
Is an Ostercizer , very healthy?,,,
I want to be a health nut!
I need to be more attractive.
I want to be more attractive to guys.
thankyou , thankyou, thankyou..
-goran

#451585 - 10/28/13 03:16 PM Re: digestive system [Re: Sterling]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hi Goran,
good to see you man.
Well I think that people around us can show their attraction and interest no matter on place. Personally I'm not too comfortable if I'd been approached for sex. I've been reading about it, I know that it can happen sometimes, but it would be too much for me.
But to make some friendships, to start talk and to find new friends I'm always interested.

Eating healthy is worthy; I see it as investment into our health that would pay in long term.
It is possible to change diet to be more healthy. Good start would be to try reducing the intake of coffee, sugar, soft drinks, salts, fats.
We have to have more balanced diet, meaning to eat couple of times on day fruits and vegetables, and also to try to put accent on breakfast and lunch while reducing heavy dinners.
I think that there is no difference if we are eating fruits raw or mixed as shake.
Also we need to exercise hardly, to do aerobic exercise as jogging, swimming, cycling ans similar if we need to lose weight. It is possible with hard work, just be persistent wink

Pero

#451638 - 10/28/13 08:59 PM Re: digestive system [Re: peroperic2009]
Sterling Offline

ty smile

G

#451743 - 10/29/13 07:34 PM Re: digestive system [Re: Sterling]
Bluedogone Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast US
Hi Goran,

When we are sexualized so much as youngsters I think it is only natural to think that anyone who shows an interest in us must be after something, probably sex. It's hard to interact with people that we may be interested in and not have thoughts of a sexual nature sometime.
I'm certainly not a psychologist or anything, but if you have such a feeling about your dad it's probably going to affect any relationship with any male. My father didn't abuse me, at least physically, but his indifference towards me and his own self interest seemed to set me up to mis-read people that they couldn't possibly like me as I am. As I understand from your post you felt you had to have sex with your father, and if so, that's a really really tough thing for a boy to experience without causing some big problems, plus a whole lot of confusion in relationships. I wasn't too clear why you couldn't tell your mom, but I think that's my biggest regret that I never told anyone at the time my abuse was such a problem. Anyway, you are to be commended for the job you've done handling this so well. Take it easy on yourself now and then. No one needs to be perfect.

I believe it's always a sign of great progress in our healing if we're concerned about our appearance. A good diet can only lead to improved good health which in turn leads to feeling good, and feeling good about ourselves leads to a desire to improve. It seems it's a cycle that's good to be in. I've never had experience with Weight Watchers or any of those other programs for pre-planned meals but even though they are expensive I would guess they are a good way to discipline your eating habits. Pero made some excellent points about diet and exercise. The only thing I would add would be to drink lots of water each day. A lot of health nuts seem to go overboard on what to eat and what not to eat, really to the extreme. It's always interesting to me that the people who work in the health food stores that insist on a strict diet and vitamin supplements seem to look so very pale and unhealthy. Maybe it's my imagination.
I think a healthy diet is like most things, it needs to be done with moderation and some sanity. I personally don't see why junk food occasionally isn't a good thing, because if you don't feel deprived (and feel like you can't have something you really want) then you are more apt to stick with the healthy food the rest of the time.

You deserve good things in your life, and eating well is a great way to get there. Take care of yourself.

CJ

#452398 - 11/04/13 04:35 AM Re: digestive system [Re: Sterling]
risingagain Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Hey Goran, there are many approaches to healthy diet and no one 'golden formula'... it all depends on you, your body, your relationship to food, gratitude, exercise, emotional states, the state of your digestive health...

as someone who has suffered from digestive issues I can say that listening to my body is my #1 rule... i try to see how i feel immediately after i eat a food. I've struggled with being underweight so it's a bit of a different situation but for people with extra pounds... some places to start might be, increase organic raw vegetables- salads- u have a raw food restaurant in winnipeg? eating healthy fats- no ultra low fat diets, those are really bad for you. cleansing bitter greens (arugula) and cleansing veg (beet, burdock root) very good.... chinese medicine has a lot of wisdom around food, same with ayurveda from india... fermented foods like sauerkraut or kefir (if you tolerate dairy) are very good for the gut. home bone broths, i swear by them.... eating organic whenever possible... simpler food combinations. reduce refined sugars and flours.... find healthy snack alternatives....

lots of things you can do....! good luck!!!

#452402 - 11/04/13 07:12 AM Re: digestive system [Re: Sterling]
Frustrated Offline

All the advise you got on here is very good. Discipline is the key in any health plan. Another approach that works for many people is: No breads pizzas pastas cookies cakes or added sugars. Easy to remember doesn't cost anything and it works. Remember discipline.

#452480 - 11/04/13 06:40 PM Re: digestive system [Re: Sterling]
1lifenow Offline

Loc: west coast
Great advice all.

I know a str8 muscle guy, he loves attention from both sexes. Some guys are able to appreciate another guy. No biggy. Leaning to differentiate attention from sexual intention is much tougher. The more a male or female touches you even just on the arm or back, or laughs at your jokes, looks you in the eye unflinching and perhaps compliments you. More likely a sexual subtext. "Nice pipes bro", more likely just a friendly.

My buddy asked me a year ago. " bubba where did you get those abs"! " dude" I said, " step away from the curly fries. "Ya but they are so tasty , they call my name". A year later he can see his six pack, younger guys are hitting on him and his smile is contagious. " Bubba" he says to me. " if you don't eat curly fries, you don't crave em", ! no shit Sherlock.

NUTRITION MADE EASY:

1. No deep fried foods, ever! ( fries, donuts, samosas, KFC )
2. No carbs at night ( processed foods, cakes , cookies etc, except on birthdays - have a piece of cake.
3. More protein at every meal that must include breakfast
4. Portion control, don't eat til u feel gross
5. More fruits and veggies
6. No processed meats ( bacon , sausages, ham, cold cuts) pork roast is ok
7. Reduce sugar in drinks and cereals, etc - No double doubles( Canadian eh!)
8. More nuts. Especially almonds plain.
9. Learn to cook healthy , it's sexy.
10. It's ok to cheat but make it rarely. Ur human

Start today
Cheers
Grant

Edited by 1lifenow (11/05/13 03:12 PM)

WoR Barrie 2011

#452554 - 11/05/13 12:40 PM Re: digestive system [Re: 1lifenow]
Sterling Offline

You guys are aweome, thanks!!!

G

#452667 - 11/06/13 11:44 AM Re: digestive system [Re: Sterling]
risingagain Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
ps if you have trouble digesting, gas, or bloating, avoid whey protein . it's a byproduct of cheese and it's very sticky and that is not good if your digestion isn't strong.

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.