Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
6 registered (Frm73, Going forward, Obi, 3 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63369 Topics
443114 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#381810 - 01/08/12 04:44 PM I hope this is OK to post MAJOR TRIGGERS
Logan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
*** The video here may be triggering and/or anger-producing for some ***

I found this just 2 click away from a friends video and could barley believe that they could should this.

I think this should be shown to non-survivors that say that pedophiles really love children.

This shows how cunning and deceptive they really are!!!!!

I recently discussed this with my Therapist. I thought that some Pedo's actually did love kids (relating to my own history that some of them were much kinder to me and seemed to care more than others) and he told me That I was wrong and that was definitely NOT the case. I guess I was still sorta under the deception of what I would have rather had been true, than what really was...

This proves what he was saying, but it makes me sick to watch it.

BTW, to the Mod Team--if this is too graphic to post than I understand and don't wanna do anything to jeopardize anyone or the Board here.

God this angers me.

here is the link: (Remember, HUGE Trigger WARNING)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuAIsgwHveM&feature=related

I am almost sad that this bastard didn't get more of a punishment-I hope that he is in Hell!

Edited by ModTeam (01/08/12 08:19 PM)
Edit Reason: trigger warning added at top

#381820 - 01/08/12 07:31 PM Re: I hope this is OK to post MAJOR TRIGGERS [Re: Logan]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
*** The video here may be triggering and/or anger-producing for some ***

Originally Posted By: Logan
I found this just 2 click away from a friends video and could barley believe that they could should this.

I think this should be shown to non-survivors that say that pedophiles really love children.

This shows how cunning and deceptive they really are!!!!!

I recently discussed this with my Therapist. I thought that some Pedo's actually did love kids (relating to my own history that some of them were much kinder to me and seemed to care more than others) and he told me That I was wrong and that was definitely NOT the case. I guess I was still sorta under the deception of what I would have rather had been true, than what really was...

This proves what he was saying, but it makes me sick to watch it.

BTW, to the Mod Team--if this is too graphic to post than I understand and don't wanna do anything to jeopardize anyone or the Board here.

God this angers me.

here is the link: (Remember, HUGE Trigger WARNING)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuAIsgwHveM&feature=related

I am almost sad that this bastard didn't get more of a punishment-I hope that he is in Hell!

The public needs to know how bad this stuff is. It damages the boys in ways that are very difficult to undo.

I'm not saying everybody needs to watch this, but I think that people in general think that 'once it's over, it's over'.

Puffer

Edited by ModTeam (01/08/12 08:19 PM)
Edit Reason: trigger warning added

#381926 - 01/09/12 11:43 PM Re: I hope this is OK to post MAJOR TRIGGERS [Re: pufferfish]
unhappycamper Offline

Loc: VA
A more complete version of the BBC program is at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZM_AXVtOIA&feature=watch_response

There are VERY triggering scenes from one of the pedo's videotapes, and his filthy flat is nauseating... but he does speak frankly at times about what he did, the permanence of his compulsion, his own CSA, and the harm he has done to children.

John

#382978 - 01/20/12 08:23 PM Re: I hope this is OK to post MAJOR TRIGGERS [Re: Logan]
1lifenow Offline

Loc: west coast
what can you say,

its just so fucked up

but more knowledge and awareness is always better than less

WoR Barrie 2011

#452472 - 11/04/13 05:56 PM Re: I hope this is OK to post MAJOR TRIGGERS [Re: Logan]
BuffaloCO Offline

Loc: USA
frown

#452474 - 11/04/13 06:03 PM Re: I hope this is OK to post MAJOR TRIGGERS [Re: Logan]
Frustrated Offline

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
Hellen Keller

#452476 - 11/04/13 06:10 PM Re: I hope this is OK to post MAJOR TRIGGERS [Re: Logan]
Frustrated Offline

Is it just me or should all child molesters be euthanized? Of all things in this world just leave the children alone.

#452478 - 11/04/13 06:14 PM Re: I hope this is OK to post MAJOR TRIGGERS [Re: Logan]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

How can anyone stop the scourge when abusers believe in what they do as being acceptable. I found the tape to be disturbing because I can only imagine my abuser had the same thoughts.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.