Newest Members
Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons, TantraPunk
12250 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Brandon (23), doctorfrau (51), dwigginsr (55), Glen (43), RFB (58)
Who's Online
6 registered (lapchinj, bluesky, don64, 3 invisible), 46 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12250 Members
73 Forums
63101 Topics
441283 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#452304 - 11/03/13 01:26 AM Poor Puppy :(
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
I'm bloody-well DONE with all the pissing and moaning and money and press-attention that sad little orphaned kittens get. Oh and puppies and horses and ferrets - oh my!

Give me a break please. This one was all the rage in Boston last week:

Police have arrested and charged a 32-year-old Polish man in an animal cruelty case that involved a pit bull puppy known as "Puppy Doe." The dog was found badly beaten and abused in Quincy, Massachusetts, in late August. Veterinarians tried to keep her alive but her injuries were too serious and she could not be saved.

According to the Animal Rescue League of Boston, when Puppy Doe was discovered, she weighed less than half what a normal, healthy dog of her size should. The rescue league said Puppy Doe, who was estimated to be about 1 or 2 years old, was starved and routinely beaten, suffering multiple fractures. She also appeared to have burn and stab wounds.

“Words cannot adequately describe the shocking suffering cry that Puppy Doe endured or capture the urgency in identifying who did this to her,” Mary Nee, Boston president of the Animal Rescue League, said in a statement in September. cry

That same month, authorities appealed to the public for any information about the case. The story sparked outrage mad in Quincy and across the country on social media. Facebook groups were started and petitions were formed to spread the word and try to find the person or people responsible.

A Polish immigrant accused of serially abusing and torturing a female pit bull will be arraigned at Quincy District Court on Tuesday on 11 counts of cruelty to animals and charges of misleading a police investigation.

At a press conference on Monday, Quincy Police said Radoslaw Artur Czerkawski, 32, from Poland, had been arrested on Oct. 23 in New Britain, Connecticut on the charges in connection with the “Puppy Doe” case.

Police said he was on his way to Quincy after proceedings at New Britain Superior Court on Monday.

“The Quincy police as well as the Norfolk District Attorney’s office have worked tirelessly on this case since its inception,” said Quincy Police Chief Paul Keenan. “We took the matter very seriously. shocked It was a grave concern to us. Our detectives have been working pretty much around the clock.”

Keenan said numerous search warrants have been pulled throughout the course of the investigation, which “took a little bit of time because we wanted to be sure we got it right,” Keenan said.

The media and moonbats are still pissing all over themselves that one man could be so cruel. That's all groovy-n-shit, but you N E V E R see this type of media and public sychro-orgasm over a serial pedo. This nation is fried in the brain.

Still's Globs

New Video

#452333 - 11/03/13 11:43 AM Re: Poor Puppy :( [Re: Still]
ThisMan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: upper south
ditto in your comparison...
I just know I was encouraged by the state police to drop my charges when I tried to file them against one my abusers.

But I am sorry for the dog.

#452350 - 11/03/13 02:30 PM Re: Poor Puppy :( [Re: ThisMan]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Originally Posted By: ThisMan
... I was encouraged by the state police to drop my charges when I tried to file them against one my abusers.

TRIGGER INVISIBLE INK (mouse-highlight)

...and he leaned across the officer's desk, signaling a private message to come. The whisper, ever so blunt, "why don't you try taking it up yer ___ against your will...begging for them to stop, and then tell me all about what I should drop."

Yeah I feel bad about the dog too, but I don't see anyone getting upset for the cattle, deer, or chickens either. Do you know he'll likely get more prison time for the dog than a child under 13? That's massachusetts fer ya. [i]Enlightened[/i] they are! Enlightened.

Still's Globs

New Video

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.