Newest Members
Casey_SC, Xr2, clt, Lumpy, squeekinby
12372 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
drivejoepublic (44), eagle299 (43), H18 (21), JJJ (43), mariposaman (63), SevenTwoTwo76 (39), TexAgMan (37), waiter (44), wgwarch (55)
Who's Online
8 registered (nel75, lapchinj, 6 invisible), 31 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12371 Members
74 Forums
63592 Topics
444245 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#452220 - 11/02/13 07:49 AM The kidnapping of Paul Martin Andrews
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
http://www.readthehook.com/92995/cover-story-boxed-boys-lost-week

HEAVY TRIGGERS

This is not "breaking news," but I've searched the site and found no mention of it, and it definitely belongs here.

In 1973, 13-year-old Paul Andrews was tricked and kidnapped by serial child rapist Richard Alvin Ausley, who locked him in a specially constructed underground torture chamber and abused him nonstop for 8 days, then left him chained there to die. By happenstance, rabbit hunters stumbled across the hole before he could starve to death.

Clever and admirable, Andrews, though he could not save himself, realized he could stave off some of the damage by getting the typically narcissistic perp to talk about himself. At trial, Ausley revealed that he hasn't even caught on to the child's tactic and he complained that the boy would never shut up and it had been very distracting!

In adulthood, Andrews has become a victims rights advocate; he has located and met with two of Ausley's other victims and also reunited with the hunters who saved him and gone back to revisit the site of his imprisonment.

Ausley was paired up in his cell with a CSA survivor. The cellmate was extremely agitated having to live with a perp and repeatedly requested transfer; when this was denied, he beat and strangled Ausley to death.

Matt

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#452242 - 11/02/13 02:01 PM Re: The kidnapping of Paul Martin Andrews [Re: SoccerStar]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Matt,

Thank you for posting this interesting account of a kidnapping and rape of a 13-year-old boy, Paul Martin Andrews.

Years before I became a member of Male Survivor I found out about Paul Martin Andrews. Somebody, I forget who, gave me his phone number and I talked with him by phone. He told me essentially the story that's given here. I was curious as to whether his abductor, Richard Alvin Ausley, known as PeeWee, might be the one who had abused me. He definitely wasn't my abuser. Many many details were different. The account given here by Paul Andrews story occurred in 1973 in rural Virginia. I was abused in 1951 in a boy scout setting. There was nothing like a subterranean box involved in my abuse. Since my family was living in Virginia it seemed like it might be worth having a chat with him.

Puffer

#452313 - 11/03/13 07:44 AM Re: The kidnapping of Paul Martin Andrews [Re: SoccerStar]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
Quote:
Ausley was paired up in his cell with a CSA survivor. The cellmate was extremely agitated having to live with a perp and repeatedly requested transfer; when this was denied, he beat and strangled Ausley to death.

Quote:

Quote:
he beat and strangled Ausley to death.

Quote:
he beat and strangled Ausley to death.

And thus, the NAMBLA brochure comes to an end. Have a nice day.

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#452385 - 11/04/13 01:42 AM Re: The kidnapping of Paul Martin Andrews [Re: SoccerStar]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
A very brave boy indeed. His story reminded me of the decisions I made not to tell a police officer that pulled us over that something was wrong, even though he asked if I was OK. My rescue was pretty much against my will. My mother pretty much kidnapped us back. It is so hard to explain to others what happened and why I did what I did. I regret very much that my perp died unpunished because I wasn't able to say what he did to me. I regret that others almost certainly suffered because I completely blocked it out. I wanted it just not to have happened so badly that my mind made it not happen.
And the Wisdom to know the difference.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.