Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
1 registered (sorryson), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64159 Topics
447737 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#442393 - 07/27/13 09:52 PM stupid criminals
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
how about a "stupid criminals" section?
we can remove names to avoid trouble and just keep the good parts.

i'll start.

A pair of hapless burglary suspects in Oklahoma found themselves in hot water last week after authorities say one of the men inadvertently butt-dialed police.

"Never have I seen or heard of anything like this," Pittsburg County Sheriff told local news affiliates.

On Friday evening, a 23-year-old burglar and his accomplice allegedly broke into a home and made away with money, jewelry and a gun, the station notes.

But the suspects' plan hit a snag when one butt-dialed authorities. As County dispatchers listened with astonishment, the men proceeded to discuss the the incident.

"We're good, I got enough jewelry, we're good," one man said, according to the news station.

The dispatchers notified deputies, who said they traced the call and were able to catch the but-dialer when he tried to sell the jewelry at a pawn shop. Although the second suspect was able to flee the scene, deputies said they are closing in on him.

The man faces a charge of second-degree burglary.

http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_news/sheriff-thieves-burglarize-home-call-911-on-themselves

War
Love
Poetry

#442394 - 07/27/13 09:58 PM Re: stupid criminals [Re: victor-victim]
victor-victim Offline

Accidentally butt dialing someone is embarrassing or inconsequential to most, but for two Californi men, their cell phone mishap landed them in jail.

The call, which went to 911, started like any other call to the police dispatcher, with the operator asking, “What is your emergency?”

But when no one answered, the operator didn’t hang up, instead staying on the line and listening to the pair, who police later identified, both 20, as they talked about wanting to do drugs. It wasn’t long before the conversation turned to breaking into a car.

“Get the bolt and give me the hammer just in case,” one of the two voices on the phone said.

Shortly after that statement, the dispatcher heard a window shatter and the people on the phone started yelling that they found prescription drugs.

As the two were driving away, police were already in the area searching for the men based on clues that the 911 dispatcher was feeding to them.

The police finally tracked the suspects down and pulled them over. The suspects acted confused and questioned what why they were being pulled over, police said.

“Oh, he’s following me, dog,” one of the suspects said in the recording. “Wow, what the [expletive] did I do?”

As they were being questioned, the suspects allegedly denied any wrongdoing, but after searching the car, police said they found items that allegedly were taken from the burglarized vehicle.

After being cuffed, the suspects were finally told how they were caught.

“This fool really called 911?” one of the suspects said. “Damn.”

“I have never heard of something like this,” the Fresno Police Department said. “There have been times where the dispatcher hears something like this, but never has a call come in before a crime being committed and staying on all the way to the end.”

The suspects are being charged with burglary, conspiracy and possession of stolen property.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/05/suspects-butt-dial-9-1-1-during-alleged-burglary/

War
Love
Poetry

#451996 - 10/31/13 01:08 AM Re: stupid criminals [Re: victor-victim]
victor-victim Offline

guy tries to rob a gun store with a knife?

War
Love
Poetry

#452167 - 11/01/13 07:14 PM Re: stupid criminals [Re: victor-victim]
victor-victim Offline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEb_lZTZUUg

drunken burglary is practically a slapstick classic.

War
Love
Poetry

#452168 - 11/01/13 07:17 PM Re: stupid criminals [Re: victor-victim]
victor-victim Offline

Man tries to rob bank with an axe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzWYW18y--M

War
Love
Poetry

#452186 - 11/01/13 10:16 PM Re: stupid criminals [Re: victor-victim]
Rich918 Offline

If not for the thief's ineptitude, the bank would have no security at all. How do they stay in business?

#452187 - 11/01/13 10:36 PM Re: stupid criminals [Re: victor-victim]
Frustrated Offline

Hey Rich
I was born in New London CT then moved away then moved back to Niantic Ct that's where one of my bad memories occurred and don't want to go back.

#452188 - 11/01/13 10:59 PM Re: stupid criminals [Re: victor-victim]
Rich918 Offline

If the governor keeps taxing businesses out of existence, there wont be anything to come back to.

Edited by Rich918 (11/01/13 11:00 PM)

#452327 - 11/03/13 10:06 AM Re: stupid criminals [Re: victor-victim]
Zero Offline

Loc: Tennessee
Originally Posted By: victor-victim
drunken burglary is practically a slapstick classic.

Originally Posted By: victor-victim
Man tries to rob bank with an axe.

OMG these are epic, I love the fact that the cops aren't bunch brighter than the bank robber and proceed to try and break the glass. I also love the way the first guy just gave up and started smoking waiting for the cops to get there with the alarm going off - lol good stuff.

#452470 - 11/04/13 05:18 PM Re: stupid criminals [Re: Zero]
victor-victim Offline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL3flCbryAM

this wannabe robber kept his gun well oiled.
i laugh every time i see this.
the clerk seems like he is completely amused.

War
Love
Poetry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.