Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
melnjams (42), rage (27)
Who's Online
2 registered (Cthulhu, 1 invisible), 28 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63188 Topics
441843 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#452071 - 10/31/13 05:53 PM TV Show
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
I'm in contact with a producer of a popular show. SHe has asked me for the following:

I submitted a show premise based upon CSA and the active, blatant and dreadful cover-ups we face, as well as the outright denial in favor of the perpetrator.

If you were in that situation with coverups, denial, support for the perps and abusers in power, I'd like to hear from you via PM. We can discuss the opportunity further and see if we can build a show.

Still's Globs

New Video

#452079 - 10/31/13 07:25 PM Re: TV Show [Re: Still]
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas
I had thought of a show idea once, many years back, kind of like the intervention show... however, instead of doing interventions it can showcase the lives of abuse survivors, the struggles they deal with, how society reacts to them, etc.

my story

my vlog

#452085 - 10/31/13 08:33 PM Re: TV Show [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

well...there ya go. I sent you the producer's info. I'm off for tonight

Still's Globs

New Video

#452126 - 11/01/13 02:43 AM Re: TV Show [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Something tragic came up tonight with a friend in Boston. He advised me of a severe, terminal health issue.

Jerry and I have been very close since 1979 when we were rookie, nit-wit police reserves. From then-on we remained very very close.

I drove back from his Boston apartment tonight fully stunned.

This time I have to get out of myself and my fears, and address his needs in that he is refusing treatment.

I'm losing all my people far too early:

Lenny: THE single-most amazing lead guitarist I've ever met (Better than Eddie Van Hallen!!)...he was an Abuse survivor with more in common with me than I can say. Dead from colon cancer. I Still can;t bear being without him. He and I shared the scariest and the darkest things that life threw at us from age 8-on.

Brad: An awesome singer near death from cruel throat cancer that took his voice.

I don't know what to make of it all. We were all young just two-days ago. We were all young for 30 years. We seem to have turned "old" for only the past 5 years (early 50s).

Take this as a lesson young ones! It will seem like two days for you as well!

Still's Globs

New Video

#452235 - 11/02/13 12:30 PM Re: TV Show [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

OK...Here's what and how it is:

Dr. Phil's producer is VERY willing to build a show where a male survivor discusses abuse, the enabler, the perps, the head-turners, and the non-rescuers, and those who piss upon CSA as nothing....just get over it.

It would be an opportunity to confront in THE most public way there is. To put others on the spot.

PM me or post here if you have thoughts, ideas, etc.

Still's Globs

New Video

#452238 - 11/02/13 01:26 PM Re: TV Show [Re: Still]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
This is important. This is the best thing since the Oprah Winfrey telecast.

Think about it guys.

Puffer

#452252 - 11/02/13 04:47 PM Re: TV Show [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

I'm giving her an answer on Monday, mid-day Pac Time.

Still's Globs

New Video

#452269 - 11/02/13 06:51 PM Re: TV Show [Re: Still]
huon Offline

This would be awesome. Dr Phil has a huge audience and I know many people who watch it. My wife records it every day. It would be great to have male survivors of CSA who wee abused by males and especially females because there is such a disbelief that females can victimize males. I'm not ready for anything that public as I am just at the beginning of my discoveries, but if there were some others who are ready for that it could be a huge step for those of us who were abused by females.

#452286 - 11/02/13 09:51 PM Re: TV Show [Re: Still]
pittsburgh Offline

Loc: west Chester, Pa
I hope and pray that such a show can be put together
it is and has been quite a trip thru life, as last I feel that I am in a better place, it takes work and in my case a wife the was and is forgiveing and helpful. At last a relationship has gone right, messed up three.

#452294 - 11/02/13 11:08 PM Re: TV Show [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Oprah tried, but it was nothing but a great big wank-fest for Tyler Perry. I still don't see WTF that show was trying to do.

I'm hoping the Dr Phil show can at least cover the myths and other reasons to not disclose or hold disdain for those who delay. Hopefully cover the nature of perps and pedos...the major modes of grooming and tactics used to rape in silence.

I'll pitch this alternative program on monday and then I'm done with it.

Still's Globs

New Video

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.