Newest Members
mossTI, E35, 1975, Lucy, StacyR
12337 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
deaddreamer (41), hkkim (55), tony watashi (44)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 33 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12337 Members
74 Forums
63428 Topics
443423 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#452027 - 10/31/13 08:45 AM bitter-sweet
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
we need to sell our house. we haven't lived in it for over 15 years - ever since we started working overseas - except for brief periods on visits. and being long-distance, absentee landlords is not working. it will reduce the stress level considerably. but getting it ready to show is also stressful. we are nearly there - have done lots of painting, fixing and pruning in the past couple weeks.

it was a good place to live - small town, big old rambling house with character, huge yard, lots of trees... i have many great memories there. i hope my kids do too. i tried to create for them the kind of safe environment to grow up in that i never had.

i am feeling a bit nostalgic - sort of sad - but with a warm glow associated with it. hope some other family finds it, buys it (quickly - please God!) and loves it too.

we list it this weekend.
i am exhausted.
LEE

Edited by traveler (10/31/13 08:46 AM)
Now I know my life has meaning
Now I see myself as I am, feeling very free...
When my tears have come to an end I will understand
What I left behind: a part of me. Chicago

#452038 - 10/31/13 09:33 AM Re: bitter-sweet [Re: traveler]
peroperic2009 Online   content
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
I'm buying your house LEE wink , it sounds like wonderful place.
I hope you'll find buyer quickly.

I'm sensitive to nostalgia and could be lost in memories but that doesn't mean to be close toward new challenges. When one chapter is over, next is opening.
I wish you all best!

Pero

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.