Newest Members
Bennett, 0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2
12503 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
asdude1981 (33), Avery46 (51), hans32 (46), jean-noel (49), Kirk (59), Kirk Wayne (59), Mechanical (21), OldTrafford (50)
Who's Online
2 registered (DaiseyLady, 1 invisible), 15 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12503 Members
74 Forums
64194 Topics
447976 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#451611 - 10/28/13 06:28 PM Senator Scott Brown
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
Everyone knows the CSA story of Scott Brown (US Sen fmr)

Today, on a huge-market radio talk show, Brown's claim of CSA was pissed upon by the host Howie Carr (WRKO-Boston). Carr questioned why so many politicians claim CSA, yet he (Carr) was never molested as a kid. He even went of to comment on that same conclusion with friends in politics who say "gee...I was never molested."

He then surmised that "he and his friends were not 'good looking enough' to be molested."

Carr fully called disclosing pols "liars."

He also cannot help himself from praising the "saints" that "hot teachers" are for seducing boys..."God love'm!" He refuses to acknowledge any problem with it.

He does have a toll free number if anyone wants to inundate his producer with calls...but that would be "activism," and we don't do activism at MS.

#451637 - 10/28/13 08:53 PM Re: Senator Scott Brown [Re: Still]
Obi Online   content
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas
What is the #, still?

my story

my vlog

#451640 - 10/28/13 09:15 PM Re: Senator Scott Brown [Re: Still]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Sadly there are too many of these ignorant people out there--from people from all walks of life--media, medical, legal and even the soccer dad and mom--they claim to be enlightened and kind and compassionate--but their true colors will show. Does anyone have the number and I will call and express my disgust--people do not lie unless coaxed by a caregiver or someone important in their to hurt someone else and gain the love of the manipulator. It is a horrible experience that no one would lie about. Until one experiences and lives the life they are left to deal with because of someone's perversion they should not speak, denigrate, deny or taunt the one who has suffered. It is despicable and cruel--but then those speaking must truly be cruel. The hair on the back of my neck is standing up. I have worked too hard to heal to allow such cruel and sad people to utter such comments.

A telephone number and I bet many here will call.

#451641 - 10/28/13 09:19 PM Re: Senator Scott Brown [Re: Still]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

I went to his website and there was a number 877-howiecarr (too many digits). I called and the phone just rang and rang.

#451685 - 10/29/13 10:29 AM Re: Senator Scott Brown [Re: Still]
Obi Online   content
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas
howie carr is a douche...

if you really want to get his attention, calling his show won't do it... he'll just use that as fodder...

nope, hit him in the pocketbook...

getting in touch with his sponsors and letting them know how much business they will lose, because of the idiotic things he said on his show, will take care of the issue...

his sponsors are listed on the website and there are many... that is who you need to contact...

Edited by Obi (10/29/13 10:30 AM)

my story

my vlog

#451693 - 10/29/13 10:55 AM Re: Senator Scott Brown [Re: KMCINVA]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
Originally Posted By: KMCINVA
I went to his website and there was a number 877-howiecarr (too many digits). I called and the phone just rang and rang.

Its a radio show. The producer does that. its on the air from 3:00pm to 7:00pm est. I believe it streams online as well.

The producer is Sandy. She'll listen to our complaints and may have a response, but she has nit been able to curb his ignorance.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.