Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Daniel McKinney (35), Framery (44), JohanDoug (70), ltlkty (55)
Who's Online
4 registered (AlexT, md4e, susie, 1 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63181 Topics
441796 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#451017 - 10/22/13 09:08 PM Re: Pre-WOR nightmare [Re: newground]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL

Hi Matt. I'm so glad to hear your WOR went so well. I don't blame you for being nervous about it going in. I know I would have been. The nightmare about the perp seems to make sense to me. In a way, you were going there to confront him, or at least the memory of him so, in a sense, he was going to be there. I think that dream was probably your subconscious mind's way of dealing with that reality. Sounds like in the end, you went, you faced that reality, and you came out on top. Good for you. Take care. Peace,

Ken

#451115 - 10/23/13 07:54 PM Re: Pre-WOR nightmare [Re: mattheal]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: back in the USA
funny thing - i was panicking the night before going to WoR too - but because i was afraid that someone i knew would be there and that i would be recognized. not nightmares - because i didn't sleep enough to get to that level.

later i realized - if there was someone i knew there - they would be a fellow-survivor - and a potential source of support and understanding rather than shame and embarrassment. not a bad thing at all.

our minds can play funny tricks on us - and we often react in the guise of the injured and irrational children rather than as logical men.

LEE
and though badly hurt at times, we are not destroyed.
- Paul, II Cor 4:8-9

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.