Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
beginning (34), Gary H. (41), jewelmom (63), kdg2310 (55), Li Yuki (2014), monarchnaps (36), Neverquit (30), Nord (58), SoSad (45)
Who's Online
1 registered (don64), 33 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63782 Topics
445407 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#450748 - 10/21/13 07:55 AM Cory Feldman Talks about his abuse
Lost Mountain Offline

Loc: Atlanta
Cory Feldman talks about himself and Cory Hiam were told its natural for young boys to have sexual relations with older men..ugh

Times Online

#451041 - 10/23/13 01:27 AM Re: Cory Feldman Talks about his abuse [Re: Lost Mountain]
Onesimus75 Offline

Loc: Minnesota
Makes you want to weep.
The catholic church at its worst doesn't sound like it has anything on Hollywood.
Don't know if I can watch the Lost Boys ever again. Used to love that movie.

#451045 - 10/23/13 04:13 AM Re: Cory Feldman Talks about his abuse [Re: Lost Mountain]
Jacob S Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: one foot out the door
VERY TRIGGERING STUFF IN THE ABOVE ARTICLE

(thanks for posting it, I just want to let people know its intense)

#451063 - 10/23/13 08:14 AM Re: Cory Feldman Talks about his abuse [Re: Lost Mountain]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Knowing Haim was raped on the set of "Lucas" poisons the movie forever. And the whole point was about a lonely kid trying to prove he could be a man. Can really make you cry.

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#451086 - 10/23/13 12:44 PM Re: Cory Feldman Talks about his abuse [Re: SoccerStar]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
What a shame!

A few months ago I started to look into this business on the internet. I found a vid of a guy messing with Corey Haim (not sexually in the vid anyway). I ran out of time and I never did get back to it. It may have been THE person. Wish I could find that vid again, or maybe it's been withdrawn.

I have pre-ordered Corey Feldman's book on Amazon.

The book is cleverly named: Coreyography: A Memoir.

On Amazon.com you can listen to Corey Feldman's own voice explaining his life and his book. I recommend listening. You can also read the Introduction and first 41 pages if you click on Feldman's picture. Also if you click on the words: Surprise Me, it will load Chapters 17 and 18 for you to read.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0312609337/

Puffer

Here's a link to Corey Feldman's article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...abused-him.html

Here's an on-line interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In7osrOs1qU&feature=related

Here's a link to an earlier post:
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=381771#Post381771

Edited by pufferfish (10/23/13 02:27 PM)

#451673 - 10/29/13 01:45 AM Re: Cory Feldman Talks about his abuse [Re: pufferfish]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Corey Feldman's book is supposed to be released TODAY. That is October 29 according to Amazon dot com.

Puffer

#451769 - 10/29/13 09:32 PM Re: Cory Feldman Talks about his abuse [Re: Lost Mountain]
Bluedogone Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast US
I realize I have a whole lot of issues with trust, and probably too much doubt when it involves people's motives, but I must admit I don't completely buy into the Cory Feldman expose.
If this horrific blockbuster news had not come to light at a time other than when his book went on sale it would be more believable to me. This stuff, as tragic and personal as it can get, nevertheless sells books. If he had revealed it perhaps in an interview of some type over the last 20 years or so, mentioned it to a friend or relative in the last 20 years (I know, why didn't I tell anyone all these years?) Why wasn't it at least hinted at during the inquest for Corey Haim's tragic death?

There's always been the rumor of the Hollywood "casting couch" so I'm sure there are sordid details enough to go around. The thing that struck me as so awkward is the statement that the relationship with Michael Jackson was the healthiest one he had in Hollywood. Corey Haim and Michael Jackson are both dead so I guess we'll never know. But my question would be, if the Michael Jackson relationship was so healthy why didn't he come forward at the trial when all the gossip was swirling around Michael. He could certainly have used a celebrity witness like Mr Feldman to testify about his healthy relationship.

#451783 - 10/29/13 11:15 PM Re: Cory Feldman Talks about his abuse [Re: Lost Mountain]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
^Actually, both Corey Feldman and Corey Haim had been on the public record about their sexual abuse in Hollywood for at least the last 10 years. It was mentioned repeatedly on their reality show and they did a lot of interviews about it. This is the first time Feldman has stood to gain from the telling, but it is far from the first time he's told.

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#451803 - 10/30/13 12:40 AM Re: Cory Feldman Talks about his abuse [Re: SoccerStar]
Bluedogone Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast US
It was my understanding that it was often mentioned that there was a "problem" with Hollywood paedophiles but he could not (would not?) mention them by name. If he ever indicated he personally was a victim/survivor I missed that. Sorry.

In one of the interviews, which happened to be on the exact day he was to appear that night on 'Dancing on Ice' (may not be the exact title of the show) he said he would name a couple of paedophiles in his forthcoming book. I believe that was in early 2012. & I don't believe he disclosed at that time, but waited for the book. So I guess waiting a few months to report some scum bag paedophile doesn't detract from his undying quest for truth, justice and the American way.

#451819 - 10/30/13 08:32 AM Re: Cory Feldman Talks about his abuse [Re: Lost Mountain]
Jacob S Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: one foot out the door
I don't think that's fair. Feldman is as much a survivor as any of us and he is working through his demons. It is not our place to tell him he is telling his story too quickly or too slowly. I applaud him for speaking at all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.