Newest Members
MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two, VASurvivor
12331 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (60)
Who's Online
1 registered (Scott1962), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12331 Members
74 Forums
63409 Topics
443332 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#450700 - 10/20/13 01:13 AM poem 52
dark empathy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: durham, north england
Out demon out!
The Jeweles that set my crown are throne, scattering in shards to smash, the clatter and clash of gold on broken glass.

Out demon out!
I scream your name in a shout, the dark forbidden curse before the defiled alter of a bleeding god who offers know comfort. Just the sad cries of a sacrifice with gouged out eyes.

Out demon out!
Let the trumpets sound aloud, there blasts like sword thrustts pierce the air in discord to wrip through all that stood before, breaking the music to it's last faltered flaw, it's last clashing cord.

Out demon out!
Let Volcanos mount, the rock and dust of planets crust torn to a million fragments of poisonous clouds. Seas boil, lands drown, dragons buried deep underground by the city's previous collapse bellow in the hollows of the hills as around them rock falls and spills.

Out demon out!
A circle of flesh and blood to cast, ritual in a burnt ring of glass that twisted like tortured wire in burning fire, heating the skin of the goddess of love from below to above to flames of passion in the fashioning of a never heard song.

Out demon out!
Get out! get out! in singing metaphore or words that should be traced from pages written with dislexic haste, words wasted, dark broken rhyme in this frantic moment of pre dawn time!

"I spent my hatred every place, on every work and every face, someone gave me wishes and I wished for an embrace"

Edited by dark empathy (10/22/13 06:58 AM)

#450927 - 10/22/13 03:27 AM Re: poem 53 [Re: dark empathy]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey Luke, much better than poem 52, lol. Just kidding.
It looks like you could sing it!

Pero

#450934 - 10/22/13 07:10 AM Re: poem 53 [Re: dark empathy]
dark empathy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: durham, north england
Well Pero the principle reason I wrote this poem was because of to This very nasty episode

I did it at twenty past six on Sunday morning and must've written the hole thing in less than two minutes with absolutely no thought at all, (no wonder I couldn't count).

The "out demon out!" was exactly what I felt at the time, though i got the phrase from ike Oldfield's tubular bells 3 album.

The final quote (actually from leonard cohen's song teachers), is one that absolutely hit me when i first heard it since it felt a little too real to me, I knew I would want it in a poem somewhere, and I knew it'd be something about pain and hatred, so it sort of happened that way.

If this ended up even coherent I'm a little amazed, indeed though I've given it a brief edit to be readable and tidied some of the extra words that got added or missed by mistake, I'm surprised it even has any structure.

Though I only ever write poetry for strong emotion,or impressions, this was very much one of the most painful and certainly one of the most spontanious.

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.