Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
1 registered (I Want 2 Thrive), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63225 Topics
442120 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#450528 - 10/18/13 04:36 AM Psychology 101
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
Psychology 101

In a class on abnormal psychology, the instructor was about to introduce the subject of manic depression.

She posed this question to her students: "How would you diagnose a patient who walks back and forth screaming at the top of his lungs one minute, then sits down weeping uncontrollably the next?"

A young man in the rear raised his hand and suggested earnestly, "A football coach?"

War
Love
Poetry

#450529 - 10/18/13 04:38 AM Theology 101 [Re: victor-victim]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
Theology 101

A Sunday School teacher was concerned that his students might be a little confused about God. He asked his class, "Where is God?" Steven raised his hand and said, "He's in heaven." Mary was called on and answered, "He's in my heart." Little Johnny, waving his hand furiously, blurted out, "I know, I know! He's in our bathroom!!!" The whole class got very quiet, looked at the teacher, and waited for a response. The teacher was completely at a loss for a few very long seconds. Finally, he gathered his wits and asked Little Johnny how he knew this. Little Johnny said, "Well... every morning, my father gets up, bangs on the bathroom door, and yells, "Good Lord, are you still in there?!"

War
Love
Poetry

#450534 - 10/18/13 07:46 AM Re: Psychology 101 [Re: victor-victim]
Bluedogone Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast US
Journalism 101.

(??Possible triggers??)

A journalism major, fresh out of college, was on his first professional job with a newspaper. The editor stressed " be brief, be brief, be brief."

He was quite nervous and wanted to be sure he pleased the editor by showing him just how brief he could be. His first assignment was to report on a breaking news event in which an inmate at the mental hospital had escaped and unfortunately had raped the first person he saw after the escape.

The newsman was so proud of his very first brief reporting assignment:

Nut, bolts and screws

Moderator:  peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.