Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
2 registered (Nothing Man, 1 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12487 Members
74 Forums
64149 Topics
447616 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#450624 - 10/19/13 11:13 AM Re: Nightmares [Re: flightmedic38]
pittsburgh Offline

Loc: west Chester, Pa
Great thread, I also just have not been able to bring myself to put it in writing, not sure why, I guess too much pain. What I do know is that I found a great wife who has stood by be and put up with acting out and still love me. I reached the point that I realize that my perp made me a victim many years ago, I let him make me a victim again and again in my life. NO more. I have decided I will not longer let him use me again. He is dead and I will move on because I can and will finish my life in a better place. I know I have not been able to do this alone Thank God for a great T and wife. They literally saved my life and gave it back to me. God bless all in their journey, there can and is light at the end of the tunnel. I will be a victim no longer.
it is and has been quite a trip thru life, as last I feel that I am in a better place, it takes work and in my case a wife the was and is forgiveing and helpful. At last a relationship has gone right, messed up three.

#450634 - 10/19/13 12:17 PM Re: Nightmares [Re: flightmedic38]
flightmedic38 Offline

Loc: Kansas
Pittsburgh

Hold on to her tight!!! So happy for you! I have a great T as well!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.