Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
4 registered (GT13568, WriterKeith, 2 invisible), 28 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63226 Topics
442127 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#450181 - 10/15/13 12:45 AM Coming to Terms, 10 years too late. *triggers
lostinmt Offline

Edited by lostinmt (11/18/13 08:05 PM)

#450265 - 10/15/13 06:12 PM Re: Coming to Terms, 10 years too late. *triggers [Re: lostinmt]
1lifenow Offline

Loc: west coast
Powerful voice mt man
You have a career in writing when you chose. I loved 'peregrinating' : )

Finding peace is an event that can only happen today and at this moment. It's an active state of being while we wait for an ease from things that keep us stuck.

I went to a md once for an physical exam. I thought he was ' fiddling about' with my testicle and honestly like George Costanza it was ready to move. After what seemed way too long I finally asked what he was doing. " You have a hydrocele he said. I'm just making sure you don't have testicular cancer". Another time he had to check me rectally when I was very sick. He was looking for prostate, bladder or bowel swelling. Only you know the event mt , that dr was an major prick and scumbag, no doubt. But To bring charges is difficult at best. Witnesses, physical evidence, etc, some things we can control, some not as much. My friend who was catholic went to a new church and the first thing the priest asked her in confession was ' how many men she had slept with'. She knew in an instant she would never allow her daughter and son be exposed to such complete inappropriateness. Why hold onto something that can't be held?

You have a gift for words so if your Art is even 1/2 as good, use your talent. Gramma Moses started painting late in life, and we are all better for it. We wish you well.

There is so much info now about EBV so you may still have chronic effects that can be addressed and helped.

It's a great day here in the Pacific Northwest but your post reminds me it will soon stay grey til May! Arrrggghhhh

Kafkaesque sounds like a lot of work, 'good money and energy after bad'. You have to ask yourself if it's worth it. I was stuck on forgiveness and moving on too. Holding that anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die, my buddy Jo from group said. He was right , I prefer micro brewed beer or a fat red. So I just gave up trying to forgive and went straight to moving on with my life. So like riffraff says in rocky horror ' with a bit of a mind flip...'

Hang in there.

Edited by 1lifenow (10/15/13 06:14 PM)

WoR Barrie 2011

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.