Newest Members
banterings, Struggling2, c Hughes, Syringa Vulgaris, dmoss2004864
12672 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Caetel (45), jethro (35)
Who's Online
6 registered (iaccus, jeremy slicker, Bluedogone, Scott1962, 2 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12672 Members
75 Forums
65092 Topics
455282 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#450170 - 10/14/13 10:10 PM Re: New Beginnings How Many Steps to Heal? [Re: KMCINVA]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
Kevin -

this was a very courageous step - and another milestone in your journey. regardless of whether or not you return to regular attendance/worship in the church, i believe that what you accomplished by voluntarily returning - has made - and will continue to make a huge difference in your peace of mind and well-being. you are living proof that we are not defined or confined by our past. it is possible to go on - getting better as we go...

thanks again for being here and for sharing your journey with us,
lee
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself... And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity." - Paulo Coelho

#450171 - 10/14/13 10:23 PM Re: New Beginnings How Many Steps to Heal? [Re: traveler]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Lee

Thank you for the support. Many of the steps I have taken have been more impulsive to push for an end. I have been fortunate most have proven positive and when not I had wonderful people to fall back on--everyone here and elsewhere--thank you to everyone at MS.

Kevin

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.