Newest Members
pjmd, j_f1974, Dan234racer, ajax, marmill252
12431 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mTm (55), Oz (28)
Who's Online
3 registered (Bardo, Rich1967, 1 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12431 Members
74 Forums
63838 Topics
445781 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 23 of 26 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 >
Topic Options
#449556 - 10/08/13 03:33 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: JoeSmith]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
I guess I need to sign up with Weight Watchers again.

Puffer (I need to be "de-puffed")

#449598 - 10/08/13 09:07 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: pufferfish]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL

Originally Posted By: JoeSmith

I am 62 tall, my weight now is about 215. My all-time high weight was 237 and that scared me, that was about 7 yrs ago, since that time Ive dropped back down to where I am now (215), but losing more weight seems next to impossible.

Loosing a significant amount of weight really is one of the hardest things to do in life. For me, I'd say it's possibly even harder over-all than quitting smoking. Way to go on loosing that 22.

Originally Posted By: pufferfish
I guess I need to sign up with Weight Watchers again.

Puffer (I need to be "de-puffed")

Yeah, I need to de-puffify myself a little bit. At least by 10 or fifteen pounds. Like I said in this thread the other day, my diet and portion control really are my biggest problems. I have a job that requires a good amount of physical activity and sticking to an exercise routine outside of that isn't a problem for me. Today it was a 3.5 mile run, BTW. Peace,

Ken

#449728 - 10/09/13 11:06 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: BraveFalcon]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Hi guys. Went for a 3.5 mile run today. That is all. Peace,

Ken

#449738 - 10/10/13 12:19 AM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: BraveFalcon]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
It seems as though my stomach is passive aggressive.

(Some would say it's gassy aggressive)

When I lose an ounce, stomach wants to gain 2 by eating cookies and cake and chocolate. I'm Pinocchio I guess.

Puffer

#449803 - 10/10/13 09:32 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: pufferfish]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Got back to the gym today. Worked my tris and chest. It's amazing how much strength you can loose when you haven't touched weights for two months. Gunna try to get to the gym early tomorrow to get some cardio and an ab workout before work. We'll see how that goes though. Peace,

Ken

#449926 - 10/12/13 11:31 AM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: pufferfish]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Ok, I got to the gym yesterday and did my ab workout before work but I was running behind so I had to cut the cardio short. Going out for a four mile run here in just a little bit. As usual, the diet has been a mixed bag this week. I've mostly been good but I did eat a frozen pizza last night. Oh well. This afternoon it will be turkey burgers with avocado and this evening it will be a flat iron steak with mashed potatoes. Again, oh well. blush Peace,

Ken

#450226 - 10/15/13 12:42 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
bluesky Online   content
MaleSurvivor

Thank guys I have been following this thread and finally can post that I started a exercise program last night and walked jogged 3 miles felt great and slept even better. My goal is to wall jog 5-6 miles a day and do weight lifting once a week. I also like qi gong a form of meditative Chinese movements I will try to find a place to do that at least ones a week.
Thanks.
(((((Guys)))))

#450322 - 10/16/13 04:37 AM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
Mountainous Buck Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
Quick aerobicworkout Sunday. 45 minute class Monday and one hour strength class yesterday. Trainer today. Trying to eat 150 grams protein daily and hoping that will help the soreness and body aches.

It doesn't matter where you've come from,
It matters where you go" Frank Turner

#450508 - 10/17/13 10:20 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: Mountainous Buck]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Ok, not going to be to specific right now because I don't have time. The good news is, I haven't taken a day off from exercise in over a week now. Every day this past week I've either been at the gym or gone for a four mile run. The bad news is, my elbow is really bothering me again after getting back to the weights. I don't know what I'm going to do about it but I guess I'll just keep going and hope nothing snaps in there. The other bad news is, my diet has still kind of been a mixed bag. I've been good most days but on others, not so much. Gunna try to hit the gym for an ab workout early tomorrow before work like I do most Fridays. G'nite. Peace,

Ken

#450509 - 10/17/13 10:59 PM Re: Exercise Motivation Team [Re: king tut]
Suwanee Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast USA
I've been active, but I forget to post anything. Today was an hour of weights...lats, triceps, biceps, traps...

Breakfast: Bran Flakes, banana, almonds
AM Snack: Greek yogurt
Lunch: gyro
Snack: Clif Bar
Dinner: Grilled chicken, pinto beans, rice, salad
Late snack: Kashi cookie and 2% milk

I'm at 169 pounds now (down from 176 in May). I'm 6 feet tall, so my wife thinks I look really trim (maybe too trim). I don't want to lose muscle mass, so I'm beefing up the lean protein, so to speak. Yesterday, my swimsuit was a bit loose during my laps. Gotta take care of that one ASAP.

Will

-Signs and traces left in stone
Ruins of a past unknown-

Page 23 of 26 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.