Newest Members
therealme, Meme, ScaredWife, R2D2, Ghostcrab124
12785 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bluebird (41), djsurvivor (40)
Who's Online
5 registered (TMan1394, Sonata1, 3 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12785 Members
75 Forums
65849 Topics
460535 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#20052 - 05/10/06 05:51 PM Re: Donate to MaleSurvivior by using a search engine!!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
John,

I echo that, I will not have any search dialogue linked to browser.

Internet explorer is a hackers dream.
If you want a totally free browser that works exactly the same as IE, search for ace explorer.
It even transfers all the settings of IE, but has a built in pop up blocker.

No gimmicks, not flaws, its open source, so its totally free,

ste

#20053 - 05/10/06 06:13 PM Re: Donate to MaleSurvivior by using a search engine!!
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Didn't mean to get this thread sidetracked onto the pro's and con's of various browsers.

I am really excited about being able to raise funds for MS every time I do a search. It may not be a lot per use, but if everyone of us uses this tool every time we do a search it WILL add up.

Curtis, perhaps this thread or at least your original post on it could be featured a the top of the thread list so that it will not migrate out of sight \:\)

John

#20054 - 05/12/06 04:45 AM Re: Donate to MaleSurvivior by using a search engine!!
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

Never mind it, I figure it out what I do wrong.

#20055 - 05/12/06 05:38 PM Re: Donate to MaleSurvivior by using a search engine!!
Curtis St. John Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Westchester, N.Y.
You guys are great, this is really taking off! Don't forget to tell your friends!

#20056 - 05/13/06 02:39 AM Re: Donate to MaleSurvivior by using a search engine!!
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
This is a great way to help MS out. I search for work every day

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#20057 - 05/14/06 01:16 AM Re: Donate to MaleSurvivior by using a search engine!!
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Moving this back up top

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#20058 - 05/25/06 12:43 AM Re: Donate to MaleSurvivior by using a search engine!!
Curtis St. John Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor
Please don't forget about using goodsearch.com! It's free and a great way to give back to the organization!!

#20059 - 05/25/06 11:08 PM Re: Donate to MaleSurvivior by using a search engine!!
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
It's on my Firefox toolbar, and it works!

If it doesn't recognise what you enter, such as "malesurvivor" - the entry is actually -

MaleSurvivorNOMSV(Washington,DC)

Dave

#20060 - 05/25/06 11:15 PM Re: Donate to MaleSurvivior by using a search engine!!
ForeverFighting Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Mexico, USA
I set it as my home page at work. I'm constantly searching there.

"This search for the truth--it's not for the faint of heart."--Goren on 'Law & Order: CI'
"The former things will not be called to mind, neither will they come up into the heart."--Isaiah 65:17

#20061 - 06/15/06 03:17 PM Re: Donate to MaleSurvivior by using a search engine!!
Curtis St. John Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor
And here's a tip!

If you prefer Google you can use the Google Tool Bar and have it ready or do what I did and make Google the first favorite. That way if the Goodsearch inquiry doesn’t do it for you, you have Google ready as the backup!

Use has fallen off greatly, so if you can tell your friends that would be awesome!

Cheers!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.