Newest Members
uvagrad4, cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X.
12497 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
joeybird (54), ladyinwaiting (46), txpearl (46)
Who's Online
9 registered (gettingstronger, skyguy, Jay1946, BraveFalcon, don64, 1 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12497 Members
74 Forums
64172 Topics
447800 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#449079 - 10/03/13 09:15 PM It's bullshit.
Tyler845 Offline

Loc: U.S.A.
i'm fuckin pissed. it's bullshit i have to be here. it's bullshit i had to function with that shit goin on. it's bullshit i had to figure a way out myself. It's bullshit my mom wasn't strong or resourceful enough to help. It's bullshit, as good looking as i am, I don't have a girlfriend. It's bullshit I have to struggle where i should be thriving.

Over-Ride Emotional Conflict With Rational Truths

You Are Freer Than You Think - Paul Berteaux

Come unto Me, all ye that Labor, and are Heavy-ladened. I will give you Rest -Jesus Christ

#449083 - 10/03/13 10:00 PM Re: It's bullshit. [Re: Tyler845]
justplainme Offline

True it's bullshit, but just because there is bullshit does not meant that there isn't a bull. That's what you gotta focus on destroying. Don't take it personally, the fact that this happened to many of us was something beyond our control.
There is nothing i can say to you that will validate what happened because simply there is no validation.
You will have a girlfriend, and one who will appreciate you for both inside and the outside.
Anger is a normal emotion, rage and other volcanic emotions will come forth, so don't despair, it is bullshit, but that doesn't mean it is all there is in life.

"Survivors need an opportunity to define their own sexuality in their own terms, rather than in reaction to the abuse, so that they stop allowing their offenders to have power over them sexually."

#449102 - 10/03/13 11:46 PM Re: It's bullshit. [Re: Tyler845]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
Originally Posted By: Tyler845
i'm fuckin pissed. it's bullshit i have to be here. it's bullshit i had to function with that shit goin on. it's bullshit i had to figure a way out myself. It's bullshit my mom wasn't strong or resourceful enough to help. It's bullshit, as good looking as i am, I don't have a girlfriend. It's bullshit I have to struggle where i should be thriving.

You never asked for this shit!!!! It IS all bullshit!

Be pissed!

Rage! Explode! You deserve to let lose your rage any way you need!

#449121 - 10/04/13 03:34 AM Re: It's bullshit. [Re: Tyler845]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Originally Posted By: Tyler845
i'm fuckin pissed. ....It's bullshit I have to struggle where i should be thriving.
Hey Tyler,

You are so right to be angry. Many of us turned that anger inward toward ourselves and did much damage to ourselves. Better to shout it from the rooftops.

But when all is said and done, life just isn't fair to alot of people, in lots of different ways. Our burden is heavy, but so is that of a young man returning from Afganastan with no legs. So is that of a young mother with leukemia. So is that of a child in Africa left orphaned by AIDS, starving and living in the street.

Our job is to do the best we can with what life has given us, and appreciate the good things we do have. You mentioned you are a good looking guy? Hey, alot of us never had that going for us. Do what you have to to blow off steam, then get to work again on making yourself a better, healthier man. I'm predicting a day when the women will line up to drag you into their bedrooms.

Jude
Left here on my own or so it seems
I've got to leave before I start to scream
Joe Cocker

#449127 - 10/04/13 05:37 AM Re: It's bullshit. [Re: Tyler845]
Bluedogone Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast US
Tyler,

You are SO right. It's bullshit! Rage is good, get it all out, BUT be sure you don't turn the rage on yourself. That's no good.
You do deserve some good things in life, and they will come. You deserve to, not only survive, but thrive. If even I can have two different girl friends and a wife, (not at the same time) then there's definitely hope for you. Goods looks I don't have. Hang in there, it DOES get better.

CJ

#449300 - 10/05/13 08:53 PM Re: It's bullshit. [Re: Bluedogone]
Tyler845 Offline

Loc: U.S.A.
Thanks Guys.

I really appreciate the time it took to respond to my post, and the care it took as well.

I'm seeing better now. I don't know if it was an isolated incident of a wtf moment, or just a simmering response to stalls personally in certain areas. After a day of working out,i feel much more capable. More Clear. I really appreciate every word typed from my responses.

Heal Well. (+)

Jimmy

Over-Ride Emotional Conflict With Rational Truths

You Are Freer Than You Think - Paul Berteaux

Come unto Me, all ye that Labor, and are Heavy-ladened. I will give you Rest -Jesus Christ

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.