Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyclebreaker (41), monkeybusinessinky (28), Tom Byrnes (55), wind west (30)
Who's Online
2 registered (gatoonfanatic, 1 invisible), 18 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63219 Topics
442062 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#448925 - 10/01/13 07:53 PM The Obamacare Euthanasia Exemption
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL

Unfortunately, I get to be one of the millions of people who will fall through the cracks of Obamacare. I don't make enough money to afford even a partly subsidized plan, I make a little to much money to get a fully subsidized one, and there is no way in hell I can afford to pay a penalty of over $600 per year when those penalties kick in. Like a lot of the working poor out there, this is going to totally screw me, but I've thought of the perfect solution to the problem.

I'd call it, "The Obamacare Euthanasia Exemption". Under this plan, people of my income level could exempt themselves from Obamacare and avoid the penalty if they singed a waiver agreeing to be humanely euthanized in the event that they needed health care. It's perfect! That way, people like me wouldn't have to worry anymore about how they are going to afford Obamacare and/or the associated penalties. Liberals could get behind it because it would remove one of the biggest obstacles to Obamacare and one of the core reasons for people being opposed to it. Not to mention it would only affect people who are not quite poor enough for liberals to care about them. I believe that conservatives, while normally opposed to euthanasia, could be convinced to get behind it as well. The reasons being, it would be cost-effective, it wouldn't require a tax hike on the wealthy, it wouldn't cut into the multi-billion dollar profits of health insurance corporations and it wouldn't affect the bottom line of health care providers. EVERYBODY WINS!!!!

So there it is! The perfect solution! The Obamacare Euthanasia Exemption. I'm in! Who's with me? Let's get this idea in front of congress before it's to late!

#448930 - 10/01/13 08:33 PM Re: The Obamacare Euthanasia Exemption [Re: BraveFalcon]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
BF,

I'm really sorry to hear of your disqualification, but I figured it for anyone here.

As for your proposal, I think when things get tougher in the Unified North America economy, your plan wil be a reality.

Still's Globs

New Video

#448939 - 10/01/13 09:44 PM Re: The Obamacare Euthanasia Exemption [Re: BraveFalcon]
CruxFidelis Offline

Loc: NJ
"humanely euthanized..."
i guess that's like when they call a guided missile a "peacemaker"

- Saint John of the Cross

#448989 - 10/02/13 12:34 PM Re: The Obamacare Euthanasia Exemption [Re: BraveFalcon]
On The Fringe Offline

Loc: Southeast USA
Oh this whole Obama care train wreck makes me sad....

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.