Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
freddie (65), Max10 (56), Medos (46), PJinLB (47), TheWookinizer (27), tofeno (40)
Who's Online
2 registered (Cthulhu, 1 invisible), 17 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63578 Topics
444190 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#448740 - 09/30/13 01:23 AM "I'm going to scar you for life," the perp bragged
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/boy...al-8710263.html

Extremely triggering because it goes beyond the physical facts of the case and delves into the emotional aftermath: the perp's horrifying pride in his actions and the devastation of the 13yo victim and his family.

Quote:
In a statement read out to court, the boy's mother said that the rape had changed not only her son's life but that of the whole family.

"My son has changed from being bubbly and lively into a shy and withdrawn young boy - it breaks my heart," she said.

"I don't understand that this could happen because our family believes in peace - we are God fearing people."

Explaining that she had "lost faith in society", she explained that the boy had since been bullied and changed school.

She also said he had stopped washing in a bid to make himself "unattractive".

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#448776 - 09/30/13 12:04 PM Re: "I'm going to scar you for life," the perp bragged [Re: SoccerStar]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
Originally Posted By: SoccerStar

Quote:
family believes in peace - we are God fearing people."

Explaining that she had "lost faith in society"

What a f**king horrid event and results. Smugness at one's child-victim's destruction ought to bring a swift court penalty of death. The perp was not human.

Having ANY "faith" in society is wrought with disaster to begin with. Rather have "faith" that humans are treacherously evil and society is merely their ensemble.

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#448819 - 09/30/13 07:36 PM Re: "I'm going to scar you for life," the perp bragged [Re: Still]
Jacob S Online   sad
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Still
Originally Posted By: SoccerStar

Quote:
family believes in peace - we are God fearing people."

Explaining that she had "lost faith in society"

What a f**king horrid event and results. Smugness at one's child-victim's destruction ought to bring a swift court penalty of death. The perp was not human.

Having ANY "faith" in society is wrought with disaster to begin with. Rather have "faith" that humans are treacherously evil and society is merely their ensemble.

Agreed. To paraphrase Robert Bolt, if being good to society was a guarantee that society would be good to us, than even demons would be angels because it would be self-serving to be fair.
all the people he can trust.
Like the one who stands behind him
cheering him on
Estatic when he stands defiant,
wild with abandon when he's gone

just stay alive.
do whatever you need to.
you are worth it.

#448846 - 09/30/13 11:46 PM Re: "I'm going to scar you for life," the perp bragged [Re: SoccerStar]
unhappycamper Offline

Loc: VA
At least the perp got caught when he was 15 instead of 55.

John

#449231 - 10/05/13 12:15 AM Re: "I'm going to scar you for life," the perp bragged [Re: SoccerStar]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
The perp will be out in four years, his resume isn't finished yet, I assure you.
And the Wisdom to know the difference.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.