Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
5 registered (1islandboy, Obi, TOM2, 2 invisible), 24 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63173 Topics
441753 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#448519 - 09/28/13 02:24 AM Learning Safe Touching
TwoSpiritRising Offline

This is a short share.

I was at my first social occasion, in a long while. Almost since piecing together the realities and re-livings of my repressed sexual abuse. Dancing. Socializing.

I realized how convoluted my intimacy reactions are. Scared, shy, modest. Immediate overcompensation of the sexual and intimate meanings of touching. Almost as Immediate counter-reactive self-repression.

But I am blessed this evening to have good friends, and good community, who touch me safely, and ease and heal my awkwardness; and I return to them my love, my unconditional, no-strings-attached Self; despite my brain, they are non-sexual beings to my Higher Self, that is, our dance is not Sex; and I am drawn to learn to meet them in that Congress, the Dance which came before the trauma; the Dance that is Native; the one that dances in the Souls of Animals and Free Humyns before Shame was introduced into this Culture.

I will become free.

#448526 - 09/28/13 03:04 AM Re: Learning Safe Touching [Re: TwoSpiritRising]
dark empathy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: durham, north england
I'm really happy you could recover this much of understanding, that sounds a fantastic experience.

i realized how convoluted my intimacy reactions are. scared, shy, modest

Wow, I recognize that one.

#448562 - 09/28/13 07:37 AM Re: Learning Safe Touching [Re: TwoSpiritRising]
On The Fringe Offline

Loc: Southeast USA
What a great way to ease back into safe touching.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.