Does this site help? YES
1) Gives you a safe place to talk about what happened to you.
2) Gives you fellowship with other survivors who can understand you, your feelings and experiences, without judgement.
3) Allows you to learn from the experiences of others in different stages of healing.
4) Allows you to learn that you are not alone. Whatever feelings you have, experiences you've been through, and situation you're in, chances are others have been there too.
5) Helps you access services critical to your recovery.
Does this site "cure" you? NO
Recovery is a long, slow, painful process that is best guided by a professional with expertise in trauma. But, if you are willing to do the work, commit the time, and feel the feelings, you can make recovery a reality.
"Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more"Kansas