Newest Members
Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss
12364 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bear (42), BoyNoMore (56), Daniel_05 (40), James Landrith (44), john kay (41)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 9 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12364 Members
74 Forums
63541 Topics
443950 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#447520 - 09/18/13 08:33 AM song
newground Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: michigan
hey guys, it has been a hard week for me things looking very dark and painful. I was crying last night when this song came to me I hadn't heard it in many years but it speaks so much comfort to me its good to know that He sings over me... incredible sooo hard to accept but it is good. .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKSyFOsAp6c
Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
Herman Melville

#447523 - 09/18/13 09:21 AM Re: song [Re: newground]
BuffaloCO Offline

Loc: USA
Hi Newground! Awesome song for sure. Know it's hard to believe we are loved like that by God, but I know it's true. Here is one for you as well. Another survivor gave this to me last year, and it's helped a lot. I think I posted this somewhere else but can't remember where, lol. So thought I would share it with you. Thanks again 4 ur song too. smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciW8r-5kCDY

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.