Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12486 Members
74 Forums
64149 Topics
447593 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#447227 - 09/14/13 08:32 PM On the road
flightmedic38 Offline

Loc: Kansas
Hello,

I can't believe I found this site. I am just starting my recovery after an 8 day stay in the mental ward. Never been able to grasp any of this but seeing so many stories has given me hope that I was sure I had lost. I am not in a place to tell my story, but hope to be able to soon.

Blessings

#447228 - 09/14/13 08:42 PM Re: On the road [Re: flightmedic38]
BuffaloCO Offline

Loc: USA
Hi Dowen, welcome to the site Brother. When I first got here I could not tell my story either, so take your time. There are a lot of people here who can help you with and through this as I have found. We all have different stories but we share many hurts, and that is a starting point. Mostly, people here "get" what you are going through. So welcome and congratulations for taking a big step toward healing. I came just over a year ago, and am so much farther along now then I ever thought I could be. You are with friends! Blessings back too. smile

#447243 - 09/14/13 10:36 PM Re: On the road [Re: flightmedic38]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Welcome Dowan

It does give hope to see that you aren't alone. There are nearly 12,000 guys here who you can learn from, and will understand what you think and feel when you are ready to put it all to words.

Take your time. The is no schedule to recovery. It happens when you are ready to let it happen. Be good to yourself.

Jude
Left here on my own or so it seems
I've got to leave before I start to scream
Joe Cocker

#447686 - 09/19/13 08:26 PM Re: On the road [Re: BuffaloCO]
F.A. Offline

Loc: United States
Hi brother,
you are not alone in this you have support and understanding here as I found out also.

To be sick is to be fragmented. To be healed is to become whole, and to become whole one must be in harmony with family, friends, and nature" -Navajo-
Blog: http://csafresno.blogspot.com
Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/CSAFresno
My Story: http://tinyurl.com/78upvvu

#447798 - 09/21/13 03:05 AM Re: On the road [Re: flightmedic38]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
wishing you well.
hoping you heal.
welcome to this site, Dowen.
looking forward to hearing more from you.
(peace at your own pace, of course)

War
Love
Poetry

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.