Newest Members
wraphd, blufish, JPmc, rr433, pjmd
12435 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mTm (55), Oz (28)
Who's Online
7 registered (motmcd, Obi, JW1230, 4 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12435 Members
74 Forums
63846 Topics
445806 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#438462 - 06/17/13 02:32 PM What's My Line?
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Talladega, Alabama, USA
A preacher, who shall we say was "humor impaired," attended a conference to help encourage and better equip pastors for their ministry. Among the speakers were many well known and dynamic speakers.

One such boldly approached the pulpit and, gathering the entire crowd's attention, said, "The best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman that wasn't my wife!" The crowd was shocked! He followed up by saying, "And that woman was my mother!" - The crowd burst into laughter and delivered the rest of his talk, which went over quite well.

The next week, the pastor decided he'd give this humor thing a try, and use that joke in his sermon. As he surely approached the pulpit that sunny Sunday, he tried to rehearse the joke in his head. It suddenly seemed a bit foggy to him.

Getting to the microphone he said loudly, "The greatest years of my life were spent in the arms of another woman that was not my wife!" The congregation inhaled half the air in the room. After standing there for almost 10 seconds in the stunned silence, trying to recall the second half of the joke, the pastor finally blurted out, "...and I can't remember who she was!"

#438494 - 06/17/13 08:26 PM Re: What's My Line? [Re: SamV]
blacken Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Northern Ohio
A chicken, a pig & a cow, walk into a Bar-be-que...
...The End.

#447018 - 09/12/13 08:28 PM Re: What's My Line? [Re: SamV]
Bluedogone Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast US
Two men walked into a bar.
One turned to the other and said, "I didn't see it either."

Moderator:  peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.