Newest Members
JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC
12490 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kb8715 (114), rom2057 (57), terrapin (51)
Who's Online
1 registered (wollensak), 24 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12490 Members
74 Forums
64158 Topics
447704 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#446743 - 09/09/13 06:57 PM !
Smalltown80sBoy Offline
MaleSurvivor

!

Edited by Smalltown80sBoy (02/28/14 09:42 PM)

#446744 - 09/09/13 07:57 PM Re: Safeguards failed, so evil got another chance [Re: Smalltown80sBoy]
toddop Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
This is a sad and horrifying story. It shows a long history of perpetration by a serial pedophile, and nothing but protection for him in the legal system, and doing nothing to address the victims. His wife is no better.

He has walked a path littered with victims, including the original three boys, two of whom deal with substance abuse issues to this day.

Is it really too much to ask our system to protect victims and innocent children? I'm so tired of hearing judges and prosecutors whining about consequences being too severe for these monsters. This is the result. Just horrible.

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
-Albert Einstein

#446748 - 09/09/13 08:41 PM Re: Safeguards failed, so evil got another chance [Re: Smalltown80sBoy]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
I so so so so so SOOOOO fucking loathe the word "fondled." It is at once minimizing, misinforming, and transposing of a good experience when you are really describing a bad one.

Do these goddamned reporters not know the word "groped"????

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of Heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#446754 - 09/09/13 09:21 PM Re: Safeguards failed, so evil got another chance [Re: SoccerStar]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: SoccerStar
I so so so so so SOOOOO fucking loathe the word "fondled." It is at once minimizing, misinforming, and transposing of a good experience when you are really describing a bad one.

Do these goddamned reporters not know the word "groped"????

I learned lots of crude alternative words for fondled in the boy scouts and had them all demonstrated to me. I seek a word that is not so polarized.

Puffer

#446857 - 09/10/13 06:41 PM Re: Safeguards failed, so evil got another chance [Re: Smalltown80sBoy]
ThisMan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: upper south
As a slow moving hurricane, the sicko perpetrator moves through the lives of the children and their families destroying everything they have built, everything they will try to build. Just so much destruction...

And I can't help but wonder if these kids will be as we are, as I am, and in 50 years they will still be sorting out the deepest hurt which has been done to them.

I am not a proponent of violence, but prison is much too good for him. Much too good.

#446965 - 09/12/13 07:47 AM Re: Safeguards failed, so evil got another chance [Re: Smalltown80sBoy]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
One thing that I noticed in the story line was that he was repeatedly reported for abusing boys. When it was discovered that he was assaulting girls it was taken more seriously. I would want to seriously look at the licensing of the pediatrician that told the initial family that they should ignore it and allow it to go away with time.
And the Wisdom to know the difference.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.