Newest Members
beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1, AustinChemist, wild_turky
12276 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4113 (60), Andre M, (36), catchup22 (62), jim OCA 7 (57), sidhearthur (55), SkyClad (65)
Who's Online
2 registered (ethereo222, 1 invisible), 17 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12276 Members
73 Forums
63164 Topics
441711 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#446944 - 09/11/13 11:07 PM I'm exhausted
Dan99 Offline

Loc: Washington DC
I'm exhausted. That's really all that's on my mind tonight. I have so many people depending on me to be functioning at my best, but all I want is to lay down and never get up again. I'm just exhausted.
love like you've never been hurt;
and live life every day as if it were your last.

#447037 - 09/12/13 09:44 PM Re: I'm exhausted [Re: Dan99]
focusedbody Offline

Loc: NY
Hey, Dan.

I feel for you. Perhaps this is how it feels at this particular moment. Perhaps you want to finally face everything and make it all right.

Life seems to me to be a process. Not everything can happen at the same time, when we want it, especially when it comes to work and recovery.

What seems important is building trust in yourself, even as you look at difficult things at the pace that feels right.

Hope you create some space to take care of yourself. Sometimes that's the first step.

FB

#447074 - 09/13/13 04:56 AM Re: I'm exhausted [Re: Dan99]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Originally Posted By: Dan99
I have so many people depending on me to be functioning at my best, but all I want is to lay down and never get up again. I'm just exhausted.
Hey Dan,

Can I ever relate to this! Between a "recovery", job, marraige, and a large family, I am stretched mighty thin. We need to make taking care of ourselves a priority. We will not do those who depend on us any good if we fall apart. Take a day off, go to the beach or hike a mountain. Or just sleep all day. Do something ALONE and for just one day don't think about the job, the family, the marriage, bills, and on and on.
....it's life's illusions I recall, I really don't know life at all. "
Joni Mitchell

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.