Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beyond Abuse (51), dona (55), JoMiFa (35), norbrill1 (62), RubyRoberts (62)
Who's Online
2 registered (Rustam, 1 invisible), 44 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63112 Topics
441354 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#446673 - 09/08/13 11:48 AM The dangers of Craigslist are real.
Castle Offline

Loc: NJ

My posts can self destruct at any time..read them while you can.

#446826 - 09/10/13 12:15 PM Re: The dangers of Craigslist are real. [Re: Castle]
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Talladega, Alabama, USA
The danger of acting out are real and present. Anyone of these victims could have passed it on to male and female partners, the math on this is immense.

Thanks Castle,
Sam

#446835 - 09/10/13 02:04 PM Re: The dangers of Craigslist are real. [Re: SamV]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: SamV
The danger of acting out are real and present. Anyone of these victims could have passed it on to male and female partners, the math on this is immense.

Thanks Castle,
Sam

Wow! The word "math" isn't used very much in this board. But that's what it comes down to: Epidemiology. The medicine of epidemics or the spread of disease. The possibility that one person could pass a disease to many or even hundreds of others.

There is a classic in medicine. Typhoid Mary. In New York there was a cook who had immigrated from Ireland. She seemed outwardly healthy to everybody. However she carried within her body the disease organism for Typhoid fever. Since she was a good cook and worked in that capacity, she was spreading the disease organism to perhaps hundreds of individuals. She felt she was being persecuted when asked to acquire a different job. From this and other instances, insight spring the whole idea that the activities of one single person could spread disease to hundreds of others. Now we have the luxury of clean water. I see signs on the doors of the bathrooms in restaurants that employes must wash hands before returning to work. It is easy to immunize someone from the disease by giving them a small injection. Typhoid fever is treated with antibiotics now. It's symptoms include: Fatigue, pain in abdomen, high fever, diarrhea. In a country such as Haiti, one must boil the water before drinking it.

Puffer

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.