Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
5 registered (highflight, Bardo, Obi, Greg56, traveler), 29 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63648 Topics
444520 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#446280 - 09/03/13 12:11 AM Wife's Touch
GoldStone Offline

Loc: Far East
I've been reading here that some of us recoil at the touch of our loved ones.

My wife returned from a 2 month trip and while in bed put her arm around me. I felt so anxious like she is trying to take something from me. I always feel this way if we are in bed she is not ACTIVELY trying to massage or pleasure me in some way.

Do you guys have that and what did you do about it?

I ended up telling her that I have this and its a symptom that many guys have and I'm working on it. She gave me the best massage I've ever gotten from her (she was trained), so I guess thats a plus one for disclosure.

Any thoughts?

Thanks, Micheal

#446283 - 09/03/13 12:59 AM Re: Wife's Touch [Re: GoldStone]
justplainme Offline

Give it time, trust your Desire, your body needs to feel safe, sex with love will purify you smile

"Survivors need an opportunity to define their own sexuality in their own terms, rather than in reaction to the abuse, so that they stop allowing their offenders to have power over them sexually."

#446334 - 09/03/13 02:07 PM Re: Wife's Touch [Re: GoldStone]
nomad510 Offline

GoldStone you're lucky you have a wife, ha!

#446348 - 09/03/13 05:13 PM Re: Wife's Touch [Re: GoldStone]
Rich1967 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: PA
GoldStone - BTW thanks for the Soul Ties message. Nice to no someone read it :-)

I wish I could be more helpful. I have things based on my SA that I would want my wife to do when we are making love that would make it more enjoyable, but never go there because I'm too afraid it will remind me of the abuse. I guess my philosophy to date has been to avoid what doesn't work (because of the abuse) and look for new things that do work and then run with them.

My new thinking is that maybe we can take some of the things forced upon us by our abusers and "make them our own". Once we own them then maybe we can do what we want with them to our own satisfaction. I think it sounds good on "paper", but have no idea how I would go about doing it. Not even sure that this would work for your example. Just something I've been mulling over in my head.

"Me too" - I don't think I will ever get tired of saying or hearing these two words.

My Story:
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=441625#Post441625

#446362 - 09/03/13 06:49 PM ! [Re: GoldStone]
Smalltown80sBoy Offline
MaleSurvivor

!

Edited by Smalltown80sBoy (02/28/14 09:39 PM)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.