Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
2 registered (iaccus, 1 invisible), 36 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64159 Topics
447737 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#445878 - 08/29/13 04:22 PM The Mudge Boy & The Mountain Goats
Jacob S Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: where the shadows lie
"The Mudge Boy" is a very special film for me. When I was 8, I was a loner. I had one friend, a bigger boy who ended up being an abuser. I was shocked when I saw "The Mudge Boy" because except for the fact that those characters are teens so much of the movie matched both emotions and events that happened to me.

I put scenes from that movie together with one of my favorite songs, "Sometimes I Still Feel The Bruise." It may seem weird for me to attach abuse with a song that says "I wish you'd stay'd in my life," but the emotions are complicated. Sometimes I do wish I had actually gotten to know him. I wish I could talk to him now, find out what he was going through. He was the same age I was and couldn't have figured out how to do what he did on his own. It was so important for me to be liked by him. Even though he was a bully that stole my stuff and assaulted me . . . or maybe he was important to me because of that. I know I thought it was my fault. There's more complex reasons to it too but that's enough for now. Anyways, I made this as a way to tell my story using someone else's pictures.

TRIGGERS for simulated rape, simulated oral sex.

#445890 - 08/29/13 06:56 PM Re: The Mudge Boy & The Mountain Goats [Re: Jacob S]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
I saw The Mudge Boy too. The perp kid in that case was alarmingly similar to my "friend" who sexploited me in exchange for protection from bullies.

He INCESSANTLY talked about sex, dicks, and how big his own was, waving it around and peeing in front of me and stripping in front of me all the time - just like the kid from that movie. Their voices are even similar, in that way that teenaged boys deepening their voices with sex-crazed braggadocio and sounding like douchebags kind of all sound alike. He was never violent with me but he violently sexually abused both girls and boys and if he'd ever crossed that line with me it would have looked probably a lot like the movie. I would have obeyed everything he said. And, God help me, I was mystified and aroused by his mature body and the way he'd confidently flaunt and revel in it. Like the Mudge boy I liked what I saw, even when I didn't.

It is painful to remember that movie now because it drives home how unnaturally submissive I'd allowed myself to become and how effortlessly I could have been raped; all that spared me from that was him thinking it would have been too gay to do that with a homo faggot like me.

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of Heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#446256 - 09/02/13 08:58 PM Re: The Mudge Boy & The Mountain Goats [Re: Jacob S]
GT13568 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
Hi Jacob S,

Thank you for posting this. Your movie is beautiful. And sad. And erotic. And confusing.

Quote:
Sometimes I do wish I had actually gotten to know him. I wish I could talk to him now, find out what he was going through. He was the same age I was and couldn't have figured out how to do what he did on his own. It was so important for me to be liked by him. Even though he was a bully that stole my stuff and assaulted me . . . or maybe he was important to me because of that. I know I thought it was my fault. There's more complex reasons to it too but that's enough for now.

Me too, on my account. I wish I knew, I wish he could talk.

Your film helps me get closer to my own confused feelings.

Thanks sincerely,

Geoff

#446303 - 09/03/13 10:46 AM Re: The Mudge Boy & The Mountain Goats [Re: Jacob S]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

Edited by Chase Eric (11/21/13 08:57 PM)

Click my pic to see why I'm here

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.