Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
2 registered (tbkkfile, 1 invisible), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64158 Topics
447723 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 7 of 11 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#441566 - 07/21/13 03:13 AM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
acting in ignorance, anger and fear.
i have hurt a lot of people.
including the ones i love.
i am not proud of it.
i do not excuse it.
i have repented.
i will improve.
i will atone.
i admit it.
i am weak.

War
Love
Poetry

#441728 - 07/22/13 10:40 AM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
BuffaloCO Offline

Loc: USA
Thanks Rich and VV, what you say helps smile

#442425 - 07/28/13 03:19 PM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
BuffaloCO Offline

WoR and Group T: Several people have suggested I consider going to WoR or a group therapy thing. I can't do group, just not in me and HC is hard enough. I know WoR has helped a lot of people 2, but for me I don't think I'd feel safe at all doing that. I think it's a good idea for those who could find healing there, but I think I'd be triggered the whole time and am not sure that helps in healing. Keep trying to explain that and people keep suggesting it anyway. So now it's out there and I hope that conversation is done.

#442440 - 07/28/13 07:32 PM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
Rich1967 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: PA
I can't do a wor yet either. I bet these people only want to help you and they are just suggestions because they care about you.

Go at your own pace! You are clearly making progress. Love that you share that with us and I love you for that.

Take care.

"Me too" - I don't think I will ever get tired of saying or hearing these two words.

My Story:
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=441625#Post441625

#442524 - 07/29/13 01:01 PM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
Shyshark Offline

Loc: Canada
Look at where you were when we first met ... and where you are now.

((( the P word )))

:P

#443277 - 08/04/13 07:10 PM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
BuffaloCO Offline

Thanks Rich and Shyshark. I know people are trying and wanting to be helpful, and that I'm making progress. I mentioned once in chat why WoR scares me and I would not feel safe. Someone responded with 3 reasons why I was wrong, then promptly left. Kind of proved my point I thought. Again, am sure it's good for a lot of people and am not bagging on the process. Equally sure I would not be safe or comfortable there at all, for the entire time. That's just the way I feel and I have my reasons. It is not something I could or would even consider unless I could resolve my concerns, and that can't happen here. But thanks for listening and trying.

#446061 - 08/31/13 03:28 PM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
BuffaloCO Offline

When trying to figure out something through questions, silence sure comes off a a loud BOOM. This week my last T for a while till I get more cash, but it was a good ending session. Faced a huge issue an stomped it out. One more thing down, who knows how many more to go. I do know how many are left in the dust at least. That is progress and that counts for a lot.

#446077 - 08/31/13 07:06 PM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
newground Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: michigan
Buff man
I think you are amazing and what you have done this far is no less than inspiring. I hope that I have never given you the impression that you are anything less than an inspiration to me. I know I have mentioned WoR only because I has been powerful in my experience no doubt it is not for everyone. you have NOTHING to feel less about, If I have EVER given you that impression I am sorry from the bottom of my heart.
Jeff

#446085 - 08/31/13 08:43 PM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
BuffaloCO Offline

Jeff, you have never been anything but kind, compassionate and patient as well. Your talking to me always means a lot, and I've gotten this far in big part because of you and some others here. Anything I have achieved you have helped me in doing that, more than I can say or remotely describe. You have nothing to be sorry for at all, you're an inspiration to me too! Thanks back my friend!

Buff

#448176 - 09/25/13 07:30 AM Re: Trying to Start [Re: BuffaloCO]
On The Fringe Offline

Loc: Southeast USA
I have been here a little while posting, longer lurking.

Good place. Helps.

People with experience are very helpful.

Page 7 of 11 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.