Newest Members
hans32, SilentNoLonger, masryt, feartheroo, Xzander32244
12130 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ACLover94 (50), Henry (40), james 1959 (55), Johnny90 (24), poliwog (44), Starbuck (38)
Who's Online
4 registered (Bill61, 3 invisible), 67 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12130 Members
73 Forums
62555 Topics
438324 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#445856 - 08/29/13 10:30 AM Re: What the $#$#^@ is wrong with me? [Re: Sven]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Well done Sven,
you were more than brave, congratulations on shown courage.
I hope with some time social workers would get near children in family and make them safer.
Please take care for yourself and also always remove all cookies, browsing history and all other tracks on your computer even others are not using it as you are still living in unsafe environment.

You are not alone!!!

Pero

#445859 - 08/29/13 10:33 AM Re: What the $#$#^@ is wrong with me? [Re: Sven]
concerned_husky Offline
MaleSurvivor

Sven,

You're an incredible human being. You overcame your fear and did the right thing, and those kids' lives will be that much better for it. We're all proud of you. The road will be bumpy but hang on, we're supporting you.

#445873 - 08/29/13 03:01 PM Re: What the $#$#^@ is wrong with me? [Re: Sven]
Sven Offline

Into souls on the tree of pain
From the firefly a red orange glow
See the face of fear
Running scared in the valley below
~ Bullet The Blue Sky - U2

#445887 - 08/29/13 05:17 PM Re: What the $#$#^@ is wrong with me? [Re: Sven]
Rich1967 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: PA
That sound A LOT better than what you were saying this morning.

Keep hanging in there!

"Me too" - I don't think I will ever get tired of saying or hearing these two words.

My Story:
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=441625#Post441625

#446003 - 08/30/13 09:09 PM Re: What the $#$#^@ is wrong with me? [Re: Sven]
ArchangelMichael Offline

Loc: Amsterdam
Things like this make you feel less than a man. I'm tired of this Sh**T. I know it is hard to deal with yourself but if you look at it from this angle- CONFRONT YOUR ABUSER- You will set yourself FREE!

I remember when he used to hit me, right in my face. I would stand there and act like it never happened. It made me feel so messed up that I couldn't get myself together for another hour. When he used to beat me, he suffocated me with his penis and I threw up. He had the nerve to make me continue giving him a blwjob. I was ten years old.

My mother stood there laughing as I couldn't get it together and I was so angry when she told me that I better suck his dick harder. This happened every night even when money was right. When you are violated in your face like this and the ramming continues, you want to get plastic surgery to fix the ugliness you hide by trying so hard to be perfect. He told me that if I didn't listen that he was going to kill my mom. Both of them could not see that they were killing my soul. Growing up there was no protection in that house.

When I grew into an adult, I knew that there were things missing. It wasn't just trust that was being robbed from me. It was my manhood. Some days, it feels like it has been stolen forever.

It is time for us to command our lives. It doesn't matter what happened to you. You are not the summation of all the guilt trips, the backstabbing and the terrifying situations you encounter. You are the summation of the NEW choice that you make to save yourself by never letting it happen again. Stay away from the victimizer and understand that it is not love that is being shared. It is their need to not break their own pattern of feeling that the world owes them because their mad at what happened to them.

Keep your stronghold on not giving in. Aid yourself with the self-respect that can only come when you realize that they are just a kid who knows better but is not man enough to take command of his actions. What matters is taking enough responsibility for your part of it and finding your pattern. With this you will dismantle this atrocity. You will let them know that it is not going down anymore and by sticking to this, you will notice the change. When you feel weak and are in a twisted- guilt-trap, you have to force yourself to love yourself, preserve yourself and take back your dignity to know that this face can kiss a women without feeling less than a man.

We ALL DESERVE HEALTHY, RELATIONSHIPS NOW!!!

#446398 - 09/04/13 11:56 AM Re: What the $#$#^@ is wrong with me? [Re: Sven]
Sven Offline

See the face of fear

#447278 - 09/15/13 10:48 AM Re: What the $#$#^@ is wrong with me? [Re: Sven]
Sven Offline

See the face of fear

#447366 - 09/16/13 03:45 PM Re: What the $#$#^@ is wrong with me? [Re: Sven]
Rich1967 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: PA
Don't forget what you did took a huge amount of guts to do. You did something! If you don't think it was enough and/or things haven't improved make another call. Write out something again like you did last time and call it in.

I'm praying that good things come from the first call.

"Me too" - I don't think I will ever get tired of saying or hearing these two words.

My Story:
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=441625#Post441625

#447393 - 09/16/13 08:48 PM Re: What the $#$#^@ is wrong with me? [Re: Sven]
Onesimus75 Offline

Loc: Minnesota
Sven, you spoke out. Maybe more will become clear. But you took a step to stick up for yourself and others. At the very least, you have something you didn't have before. You know you tried. Just STAY SAFE buddy.

Hang in there. Many many people are on your side and rooting for you.

#448722 - 09/29/13 09:08 PM Re: What the $#$#^@ is wrong with me? [Re: Sven]
Sven Offline

See the face of fear

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.