Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
4 registered (Bardo, 3 invisible), 29 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63648 Topics
444523 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#445395 - 08/25/13 01:12 AM Facing It
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right Behind You!
I have to say goodbye to my family...all branches and all directions....I have to say "goodbye," as they have said it to me so many years ago.

Its not easy realizing this...how alone I truly am. Its actually a nightmare come-true.

The Aftermath Video

My Absolute Hero!

#445405 - 08/25/13 08:33 AM Re: Facing It [Re: Still]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
Sometimes you really have no choice. And sometimes one alternative is no better than another.

Do whatever you have to do. I am sure that by this time you have tried everything else.

But I know that is a hard cold place to be. No words will change that.

(((Still)))
Lee
Now I know my life has meaning
Now I see myself as I am, feeling very free...
When my tears have come to an end I will understand
What I left behind: a part of me. Chicago

#445432 - 08/25/13 05:48 PM Re: Facing It [Re: Still]
Rich1967 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: PA
Rob,

Sorry to hear that. Having my mom chose my step father who abused me over me has been very hard. I pretty much have no contact with her. She won't accept me unless I accept him and I'm NOT going to do that EVER! Alright, never is a long time, but I'm not going to accept him right now and because of that she wants nothing to do with me.

If it's what you need to do I hope you find comfort in it at some point. Take care of yourself because you are worth it!

Since being at MS I have wondered if I would ever feel alone again. I wish I had more friends to hang out with that understood me, but the deep intense feelings of aloneness aren't there anymore. There are just too many people here that care about me and want to support me so I may never feel really alone again.

I'll stand with you.

((((ROB))))

"Me too" - I don't think I will ever get tired of saying or hearing these two words.

My Story:
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=441625#Post441625

#445443 - 08/25/13 07:12 PM Re: Facing It [Re: Still]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Hey Rob,
I'm very saddened to hear that you have come to this realization. Being honest, I certainly hope that this doesn't include your kids. But you have to do what is right for both you and them and I know if it does you have thought about that. I know your hurting and I hope, I could do something for you but I don't think I can. I also hope that my recent post havent made this any worse for you as I now know its a major trigger for you.

Jason

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.