Newest Members
squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous
12368 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Avyi (49), cross29min (59), Dartel (50), ernie (70), flightmedic38 (40), jggab (42), kev (66)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12368 Members
74 Forums
63565 Topics
444123 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#445314 - 08/24/13 04:16 AM butterd cars
firebird Offline

Loc: the western hemisphere
so this morning at work
i found that i was suddenly negotiating my way though the emotions of an angry builder who liked the idea caving my face in

as last night he left his car on our forecourt and some one covered it in butter

i bring the conversation around though respect empathy and luck to a more peaceful tone and he leaves
the only violence of the interaction being verbal

an achievement

then i call the shop manger and owner who tells me it was him that covered the mans car in butter

and insinuates i am a coward for not confronting the man about how long he parked there

perhaps he has a different understanding of the word coward then i do

Edited by firebird (08/24/13 08:14 AM)
'The flower you love is not in danger...I'll draw you a muzzle for your sheep...I'll draw you a fence for your flower...I' I didn't know what to say. How clumsy I felt! I didn't know how to reach him, where to find him...It's so mysterious, the land of tears.

#445324 - 08/24/13 09:55 AM Re: butterd cars [Re: firebird]
firebird Offline

Loc: the western hemisphere
has a telephone interview for a live in care job
i applied for (-:
'The flower you love is not in danger...I'll draw you a muzzle for your sheep...I'll draw you a fence for your flower...I' I didn't know what to say. How clumsy I felt! I didn't know how to reach him, where to find him...It's so mysterious, the land of tears.

#445329 - 08/24/13 10:59 AM Re: butterd cars [Re: firebird]
ThisMan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: upper south
firebird-

I am going to say you were the man integrity and restraint, as well as substantial emotional maturity. It you can talk down an angry man whose car has been smeared with butter, you have outstanding social interaction skills.

The coward was the man who smeared butter on someone's car. Yes, the shop owner and manager. How passive aggressive is that? I would call- and do- call someone like that a person of low moral character and fortitude. He should have the law called because of vandalism and destruction of property.

Good luck on your interview....

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.