Newest Members
Rurai, ratherbfishing, NeverAgainSB, It Just Is, HealingHope
12805 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
3 registered (lionking, DavidM-LT, peroperic2009), 15 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12805 Members
75 Forums
66062 Topics
461837 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#444176 - 08/13/13 03:16 AM Re: What the $#$#^@ is wrong with me? [Re: Sven]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
i am very upset by what is going on with you.

all i can think of is...

RUN

LEAVE

GO

you can't start healing until you stop hurting.
i cannot imagine you getting any better while this is going on.

War
Love
Poetry

#444189 - 08/13/13 09:46 AM Re: What the $#$#^@ is wrong with me? [Re: victor-victim]
Rich1967 Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: PA
Originally Posted By: victor-victim
i am very upset by what is going on with you.

all i can think of is...

RUN

LEAVE

GO

you can't start healing until you stop hurting.
i cannot imagine you getting any better while this is going on.

I second what VV says!

You are a worthwhile person that has horrible stuff happening to them RIGHT NOW but are still able to see it for what it is. Try and see in you what we all see and get out of these situations by whatever legal means you can find.

I think about you often and pray that you find the help you so deserve and need.

"Me too" - I don't think I will ever get tired of saying or hearing these two words.

My Story:
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=441625#Post441625

#444190 - 08/13/13 10:02 AM Re: What the $#$#^@ is wrong with me? [Re: Sven]
peroperic2009 Online   content
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Please take care for yourself Sven and look how to avoid your father and uncles if there is some alcohol involved or anything that could spark their violent behavior and abuse. They are bunch of toxic persons and I'm sorry to say it but other kids could be victims already there frown
Anyway your personal safety is priority, I know how difficult could be for us survivors to start thinking on own issues and how to tackle so many on going problems. We have problems with our personal borders as they could be destroyed by abusive persons. So we have somehow to start building it, learning how to manage people around us and how to stop others to be hurtful and violent. It is very difficult task and many times only what is possible is to leave abusive environment and stop all communication with abusive persons.

Also be aware that we survivors are many times very hard on ourselves. We are taking all blame from abuse on ourselves and in such way negative self image is built inside us.
So it is good to exercise proactive and assertive stance acknowledging something positive that we all have in us as counter measure not just to focus on the worst parts as probably many of us are doing by inertia.

So here is the link to material called: "first steps to get help" with some affirmations at the end; it has been written for us survivors and it brought big change for me when I read it first time
http://www.affirmationstherapy.com/aff_first_steps_help.html

I'm very happy that you are with us here, you are very sensitive and honest and I'm sure you are great person.
We all here are to give support to each other so be acknowledged that you are not alone.

Pero

#444228 - 08/13/13 06:01 PM Re: What the $#$#^@ is wrong with me? [Re: Sven]
Sven Offline

Into souls on the tree of pain
From the firefly a red orange glow
See the face of fear
Running scared in the valley below
~ Bullet The Blue Sky - U2

#444247 - 08/13/13 08:54 PM Re: What the $#$#^@ is wrong with me? [Re: Sven]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Any child help organization worth a shit will let you report anonymously. The police certainly will.

You can also go to any large pharmacy and buy a cash-for-minutes cell phone.

These kids need help and it's quite likely you are the only person on Earth who can help them.

Spare them what you went through. Be their hero.

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of Heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#444365 - 08/15/13 02:24 AM Re: What the $#$#^@ is wrong with me? [Re: Sven]
justplainme Offline

Do it, break the cycle. Stop pedofilia. Otherwise you are siding with it. I reported my abuser just this week and I'm pressing criminal charges. Why? Because low lives deserve to be stopped. You are a beautiful human being who deserves beauty and joy.not rape.

"Survivors need an opportunity to define their own sexuality in their own terms, rather than in reaction to the abuse, so that they stop allowing their offenders to have power over them sexually."

#444370 - 08/15/13 05:27 AM Re: What the $#$#^@ is wrong with me? [Re: Sven]
Sven Offline

See the face of fear

#444377 - 08/15/13 07:38 AM Re: What the $#$#^@ is wrong with me? [Re: Sven]
peroperic2009 Online   content
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
I agree, it is terrible difficult to do anything while being stuck into situation where we are powerless. We are not all the same and it is impossible to make any generalization in that respect and to expect all of us to behave in same manner.

As we are all very sensitive when hear that abuse is happening we would like to see some better and different present that our reality is. But true is that there are many dysfunctional families around us; children and grown people were beaten, hurt and abused and institutions don't do enough to change it. There is huge lack of support for victims so almost it could be said that system supports such misbehavior.

Sven it is great to have you around. I'm sure that you'll find here many things that could help you to better understand your internal dynamics as victim as well as set up of unsafe environment that surrounds. I hope with some time the worst circumstances would change for better.

Take care

Pero

#444380 - 08/15/13 08:07 AM Re: What the $#$#^@ is wrong with me? [Re: Sven]
txb Offline

Sven, I donít know if this helps but every time my family has been reported to social services they never tell you who actually made the report.

When I was 15 I talked to rape crisis because I was thinking about telling someone what happened to me. I thought it was confidential but they told me that if they had any information that identified me, like my address or what school I went to they would have to report it to social work. (that was really kind of scary and not helpful) I think if you contact some kind of helpline and give them enough details to identify your cousins then the helpline people would be forced to report it themselves.

#444618 - 08/18/13 06:40 PM Re: What the $#$#^@ is wrong with me? [Re: Sven]
Sven Offline

See the face of fear

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.