Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Avyi (49), cross29min (59), Dartel (50), ernie (70), flightmedic38 (40), jggab (42), kev (66)
Who's Online
6 registered (highflight, lapchinj, Jude, 3 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63568 Topics
444127 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#444544 - 08/17/13 10:38 AM Hey, Want Some Hope ?
Wife - Survivor Offline

Loc: PA
'I feel' we all can (& do) get very stuck in all of our raw emotions here; fear, despair, anger, confused, hopeless, trust & more, for both M&F. I just checked-out the Progress Forum & saw some great progress ! Since some of the other posts can feel so discouraging, I have promised myself to read it before every log-off. Maybe it should be a requirement before signing-off ? at least for me......
Let's take care of ourselves Guys & Girls !

#444563 - 08/17/13 04:36 PM Re: Hey, Want Some Hope ? [Re: Wife - Survivor]
HD001 Offline

Loc: us
Good post. Its so easy to get trapped in the negativity cycle. Progress can be slow and so sometimes it can seem like nothing is getting any better. But there are always things to be grateful for. Even if the only thing I change is what I can which is my attitude. The days where I remember to focus on the good are so much better.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.