Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Avyi (49), cross29min (59), Dartel (50), ernie (70), flightmedic38 (40), jggab (42), kev (66)
Who's Online
5 registered (lapchinj, Bluedogone, 3 invisible), 10 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63568 Topics
444130 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#438730 - 06/20/13 01:30 PM Re: favorite underwear [Re: Obi]
firebird Offline

Loc: the western hemisphere
none ever i like to hang free
moving from one flavor of ice cream to another is always annoying but there's only so much room in the freezer

i would like an exact clone of the goddess i dated last
please

Edited by firebird (06/20/13 01:31 PM)
'The flower you love is not in danger...I'll draw you a muzzle for your sheep...I'll draw you a fence for your flower...I' I didn't know what to say. How clumsy I felt! I didn't know how to reach him, where to find him...It's so mysterious, the land of tears.

#444100 - 08/12/13 12:07 PM Re: favorite underwear [Re: Obi]
Rich1967 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: PA
This thread...feels like an initiation to the club. At least this one is fun. Some other club initiations can be...well not so nice.

Boxer briefs are the most comfortable thing. Feels free, but not flying all over the place. Tried Hanes first and the fabric is very good, but I think I like fruit of the loom that has a lower cut. Makes me feel sexy! It also encouraged me to lose weight and exercise some more to look sexy. I'm still waiting for my wife to notice...sigh.

"Me too" - I don't think I will ever get tired of saying or hearing these two words.

My Story:
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=441625#Post441625

#444103 - 08/12/13 12:27 PM Re: favorite underwear [Re: Rich1967]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: Rich1967
I'm still waiting for my wife to notice...sigh.

LOL! I love it!

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#444113 - 08/12/13 02:43 PM Re: favorite underwear [Re: king tut]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
I've always and forever worn conventional briefs. However when I was teaching in a tropical country for 2 years, I got so hot and steamy (temperature-wise) that I started getting skin problems, especially between the legs. Fungus infections become rampant under those conditions. I was forced to switch to boxer briefs. It really did make a big difference in skin health and comfort. I even acquired a fungus infection in the nails of one hand (the scratching hand) smile

Puffer

#444140 - 08/12/13 09:33 PM Re: favorite underwear [Re: Obi]
Suwanee Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast USA
I guess most folks fall into one category or another in the brief vs. boxer debate without much middle ground.

For me it was plain white briefs as a kid with a switch to boxers as a teen. Now, I'll wear either one depending on my mood. Sometimes a guy just needs a little more support---running or working out. If I go with the brief, they have to be low-rise without a fly. Otherwise, everything gets out of sorts. For boxers, i just like the regular Gap boxers in stripes or plaid. I never found the boxer-briefs to be workable. I want one or the other instead of a hybrid.

-Signs and traces left in stone
Ruins of a past unknown-

#444275 - 08/14/13 07:18 AM Re: favorite underwear [Re: Obi]
Farmer Boy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Australia
OK

I've been watching this discussion for a while and thought I better add my voice.

I grew up with briefs usually blue, black or striped. Boxers were for sleeping in (again blue, black, striped or checked). Still kind of works that way.

Leading up to the birth of my son I read somewhere that Steve Irwin (Crocodile Hunter) Wore boxers for 3-6 months prior to conception to make sure he had a boy (lower temperature sperm etc) and also that you have to do 'it' a lot around ovulation because the boy sperm don't survive as long as the girl sperm....so you are basically flooding the area with sperm to give the boys the best chance of getting there first. Sorry if that is TMI. Anyway it DID work in Steve's and my case ..... maybe it is an Aussie thing. Anyway my point is that for that 3 months, for the first time in my life I wore boxers all the time. And it just about took me that long to get used to it.

Anyway so now, like Will, it depends on my mood or what I am doing. In summer I nearly always go commando because frankly it does get damn hot down under. I also had a bee in my bonnet about circulation for a while.

When I do wear briefs I wear Bonds GuyFronts. You probably don't get them in the states. They are very comfy (no seams) and kind of a modern twist on the old 'Y' fronts. Except the fly on the front is really only for show and form. They are pretty low cut and the fly isn't really functional.

I really only wear boxer briefs or trunks (that my wife has bought me) for those special occasions and they don't stay on long anyway.

Lee

#444326 - 08/14/13 07:28 PM Re: favorite underwear [Re: Obi]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
yep - i have "special occasion" underwear too. these i wear only to bed - and usually for extra action:

there are a couple of pairs of silk boxers - one for Christmas - i know - very corny! and a pair of elegant paisley ones. they feel great.

and i have a pair of Marvel super-hero trunks and a pair of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle ones that have pictures of the 4 of them and the word "AWESOME!" all over.

a couple of years ago i wouldn't have had the guts to wear any of them. in fact when i started here i confessed to an underwear fetish that was very triggering for flashbacks - but with the help of my T was able to turn that around so that it is now a positive turn-on with my wife's participation!

i keep the ordinary cotton boxers for sleeping in.

lee
Now I know my life has meaning
Now I see myself as I am, feeling very free...
When my tears have come to an end I will understand
What I left behind: a part of me. Chicago

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.