Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (39), barelysurviving (45), bigbob20 (69), billyp (65), Shawv (70), TheTwoOfUs (43)
Who's Online
2 registered (MissesMe, 1 invisible), 27 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63772 Topics
445343 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#443275 - 08/04/13 07:04 PM Green Tea
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
I used to drink lots of tea every day, for a while I was also into green tea. Tea I believe does have lots of benefits for the body, but that aside, I have just found another claimed benefit. I have a high metabolism, but since I've stopped drinking tea (almost completely to try to improve my sleep), I've found that I have had a reduced metabolism and increase in stomach fat.

I found an article that supports this:

Green tea speeds up the rate your body burns cellular energy by up to 40 per cent, according to research reported in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.

The plant also increases the rate of fat burning. Researchers have found this effect is caused by the combination of caffeine and flavonoids found in the tea, whether it is drunk hot or cold.

TIP: Drink two to three cups a day to keep your metabolism in top gear.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...l#ixzz2b2mxjLb6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#443284 - 08/04/13 08:37 PM Re: Green Tea [Re: king tut]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Thanks

I'm going to go drink some green tea.

Puffer

#443840 - 08/09/13 11:02 AM Re: Green Tea [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
I'm sitting here, with my green tea in my left hand, thinking, how good am I, lol, and then I look to my right hand, i'm eating a whole packet of chocolate brownies...oops

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.