Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
8 registered (gettingstronger, bluesky, 4 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63417 Topics
443370 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#443352 - 08/05/13 10:36 AM My sick family
nomorevic Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina
Hello, I was sexually abused by my older female cousin and also by my father. My father's abuse was primarily exhibitionism and trying to get me involved sexually with prostitutes and other females older and the same age. Incest has been an issue in my father's side of the family, both the siblings as well as parent child without the child's consent of course. A couple of years ago my children spent the week with my aunt, my father's sister. My aunt has always given the indication that she abhors the kind of behavior I mentioned above....
My son recently told me that he didn't want to go back to her house and one of the reasons he mentioned was that she would wake them in the mornings hovering over them with her bare breasts draped on their faces. In my opinion this is sexual abuse and as with my father, I now have no relationship with my aunt. I am hurt and outraged at the same time!
Thanks for allowing me to vent.

#443429 - 08/05/13 09:22 PM Re: My sick family [Re: nomorevic]
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Talladega, Alabama, USA
nomorevic,

Her hanging over your children topless is indeed sexual abuse, which is defined, in this case, as exposing minors to sexual material. It is good that you have cut off all ties with her and those whom have hurt you in the past, well done. You have every reason to be hurt and outraged!

Please make sure your children do not try to "forget" the incident(s) because until they are able to talk about the abuse with some emotion but not overwhelmed they are not truly healed, please get them in front of a professional even if it means reporting the aunt.

Please keep sharing your story and helping your children to share theirs as well, keep healing, Sam

#443483 - 08/06/13 07:44 AM Re: My sick family [Re: nomorevic]
nomorevic Offline
MaleSurvivor

SamV,

Thank you for taking time to read and respond to my post.
I appreciate your insight as well. I had not considered professional help for my children since there were no outward signs of trauma but I think I may heed your advice.

Thanks Again!

#444824 - 08/20/13 06:00 PM Re: My sick family: UPDATE [Re: nomorevic]
nomorevic Offline
MaleSurvivor

Update:
My son disclosed to me more details of his week with his aunt.
In addition to the topless wake up calls in the mornings, she apparently paraded around the home topless quite a bit and crawled on top of my '5' year old son in nothing but her underwear and draped her breast in and around his face. He even described her 'weird' giggling while doing so.
I am so angry, actually I'm livid. Is my anger justified?

Edited by nomorevic (08/20/13 06:00 PM)

#444903 - 08/21/13 07:28 AM Re: My sick family: UPDATE [Re: nomorevic]
Jacob S Offline
MaleSurvivor

Yes, your anger is justified. Completely. If she has any contact with any minors on a regular basis, you may want to contact a lawyer and see what your options are in terms of making their guardians and/or the authorities aware that she is not safe to be around.
all the people he can trust.
Like the one who stands behind him
cheering him on
Estatic when he stands defiant,
wild with abandon when he's gone

just stay alive.
do whatever you need to.
you are worth it.

#444979 - 08/21/13 06:20 PM Re: My sick family: UPDATE [Re: nomorevic]
concerned_husky Offline
MaleSurvivor

Nomorevic,

Your anger, and even rage, are indeed justified. Exhibitionism and unwanted physical/sexual contact are forms of sexual abuse; they should be reported, and your son should be protected from further harm.

#445018 - 08/21/13 10:11 PM Re: My sick family [Re: nomorevic]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL

Hi Nomorevic. First, I am really sorry to hear about what happened to you as a child. I think that should help you realize how serious the situation with your aunt is and how much potential damage can be done if it hasn't been done already. Do whatever you need to do to protect your child and to protect the children your aunt may have access to. If that includes going to a lawyer or even the police, don't hesitate to do it. Also, you should seriously consider having your son see a therapist if that is at all possible for you. At his age, it may still be possible to undo some of the damage before it heals improperly and becomes permanent like a badly broken bone that was never set. Take care. Keep us posted. Peace,

Ken

#445422 - 08/25/13 02:32 PM Re: My sick family [Re: nomorevic]
nomorevic Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thank you all for your insight and affirmation. I am now in the process of getting legal and mental/emotional support for my son.

Respectfully,
NoMoreVic

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.