Newest Members
rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x
12367 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
rpalm06 (46)
Who's Online
4 registered (Jay1946, Scott1962, OxfordArms, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12367 Members
74 Forums
63557 Topics
444049 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#446191 - 09/02/13 02:50 AM Re: Hold Me Tight [Re: ThisMan]
risingagain Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Originally Posted By: ThisMan
To actually love another and have that love returned in the way you wish is a wonderful, life-altering thing to have. I once had it myself.

Anything is possible, so I continue to have hope. There are mountains to climb, yes. I keep climbing. Love may come. I try to create opportunities to connect, to be intimate, in a way that is safe....

one step at a time!

Thank you ThisMan for seeing me!

Edited by risingagain (09/02/13 02:50 AM)

#450585 - 10/18/13 08:16 PM Re: Hold Me Tight [Re: risingagain]
don64 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St. Croix, USVI
Expressing you feelings that clearly and that deeply is so much a part of the healing process. I am happy for you that you are able to feel so deeply. It means that other energy that can also feel deeply now knows you are around. I was abused in early childhood and did not begin to remember until I was 53--am now 64. I did not begin to understand all you say until then. I played out your scene unconsciously for a lot of years. I am a badly damaged person, but am healing one little bit at a time every day. I don't know how long it will take, but I know I am worth all the holding and cuddling and caring you talk of in your very touching poem. You words are a gift to me. Thank you.
Divine Law is not judgment or denial of self truths. Divine Law is honoring harmony that comes from a peaceful mind, an open heart, a true tongue, a light step, a forgiving nature, and a love of all living creatures. Jamie Sams & David Carson, Medicine Cards

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.