Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ByondClosedDoors (41), Dave1425 (32), DeafDavid (23), LowSky (57)
Who's Online
3 registered (susie, woodenshoes, 1 invisible), 35 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63119 Topics
441403 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#442783 - 07/31/13 05:12 PM Re: Wasp Nest (very off-topic) [Re: Chase Eric]
Lost Mountain Offline

Loc: Atlanta
just saw a video on just this topic we had same problem. basically use dish soap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX32S2BHKXk

#442788 - 07/31/13 05:52 PM Re: Wasp Nest (very off-topic) [Re: Chase Eric]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL
Originally Posted By: Chase Eric
But I'm a firm believer in karma. So if I CAN relocate the nest I'd almost pay to do it, but being so inaccessible, I may have to resort to Ken's suggestion, albeit not so ... well ... enthusiastically as him, I guess.

I believe in karma too. Karma does not apply to wasps. In fact, killing wasps is GOOD karma, because they are evil and must be destroyed. Anyone who says they hold value in the circle of life has been lied to. That's exactly what the wasps WANT you to believe! Once they know they have you fooled, THAT'S WHEN THEY STING YOU!!! Honey bees are valuable to the ecosystem. Wasps are not! Whenever one ventures into my domicile, I kill them without hesitation. I only wish it was possible to have their ugly little fucking heads mounted on a little plaque that I could hang on my wall each time I sent one back to hell where it came from. Oh yeah, and every time you kill a wasp, the devil cries a little, because he has lost one of his children.

Let me ask you this, is it bad karma to kill flesh-eating bacteria? Nope, I think not. This is kind of the same thing.

KIIIIILLLLLLL THEEEEEEEEM!

Edited by BraveFalcon (07/31/13 05:54 PM)
Edit Reason: I FUCKING HATE WASPS!!!

#442901 - 08/01/13 01:01 PM Re: Wasp Nest (very off-topic) [Re: BraveFalcon]
bodyguard8367 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ""
""

Edited by bodyguard8367 (02/27/14 06:34 PM)

#442948 - 08/01/13 09:08 PM Re: Wasp Nest (very off-topic) [Re: bodyguard8367]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

I hate spiders to but I understand their importance in the world. If I find one inside, I'll try not to kill it. That is, unless it's a black widow or something. Those die immediately. Same logic for those as wasps. Also roaches. That's another creature I think you get a karma immunity from killing. Just sayin'. Peace,

Ken

#442988 - 08/02/13 12:54 AM Re: Wasp Nest (very off-topic) [Re: bodyguard8367]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: bodyguard8367
...NO SNAKES

Geoffrey, I've always loved snakes...

Click my pic to see why I'm here

#443007 - 08/02/13 05:50 AM Re: Wasp Nest (very off-topic) [Re: Chase Eric]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Chase Eric
Originally Posted By: bodyguard8367
...NO SNAKES

Geoffrey, I've always loved snakes...

Snakes are kinda cool, but if I find a copperhead around my place, and I have the ability to dispatch it.... dead. My logic being that if I let it live, it or one of it's offspring could go on to bite one of the neighborhood kids or something. So, again I feel there is kind of a karma immunity in that. Same thing with a black widow. Same thing with a nest of wasps. You get where I'm going. Peace,

Ken

#443024 - 08/02/13 09:29 AM Re: Wasp Nest (very off-topic) [Re: Chase Eric]
Lost Mountain Offline

Loc: Atlanta
spiders and snakes I can deal with now if you bring around a nasty vermin filed rat will scream like a lil girl and kill it dead..

btw sorry for hijacking the thread

#443047 - 08/02/13 01:01 PM Re: Wasp Nest (very off-topic) [Re: Lost Mountain]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
I made a post with pictures about 3 years ago about being bitten by a brown recluse spider. I was bitten during the night (I was asleep). It swole up to the size of half of a ping-pong ball underneath my left eye. It is still there today but it has shrunk to the size the head of a thumb-tack with a small crater in the middle. I can feel the spider's jaw parts inside of it.

Puffer

#443072 - 08/02/13 04:40 PM Re: Wasp Nest (very off-topic) [Re: Chase Eric]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
When I was a kid, I actually started fights with people who I came across killing insects of any kind, didn't matter how much bigger the other kids were than me, I was at least bigger than the insects so had to intervene.

That being said, bee or wasp nests are deadly, trying to move it yourself could be deadly, and especially if you have kids i'd say either get a professional to move the nest or...kill them.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#443151 - 08/03/13 02:16 PM Re: Wasp Nest (very off-topic) [Re: king tut]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
When I was barely 11, the teacher (serial perp guy) took the entire 5h grade on a special all-day field trip to Sugarloaf Mountain. It was fun to hike up the mountain with my friend Tommy. On the way down I unknowingly stepped in an underground hornet nest. A swarm of hornets flew up around me and some went down my shirt. I got about a dozen stings. It wasn't fun. It ended the field trip.

Puffer

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.