Newest Members
andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons
12251 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AdawgJR (28), Brian (50), hikerpark (52), Jeremy Welch (47), Logan81 (2014), Olson30 (60), Patrick7958 (56)
Who's Online
4 registered (Obi, 3 invisible), 41 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12251 Members
73 Forums
63105 Topics
441302 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#44254 - 05/10/05 01:16 AM busy busy busy
xyretpa Offline

Loc: Las Vegas, NV
Yeah, Iíve been busy for the past couple days studying for my Advanced Placement tests for college and persuading my parents to let me go to a concert tomorrow night. I just need a change in atmosphere; too many things are making me think about my S.A. I need to change my environment so I can change my mind. Does that make sense? Even if it is temporary at lease I will be able to sleep a couple nights without nightmares. It seems if I am always changing my surroundings I am too busy to think about my problems. But a point will come where I am too tired to change my life every couple weeks. But on a lighter note, hmm, I think I did well on my tests so that made me happy.

#44255 - 05/13/05 02:23 AM Re: busy busy busy
ScottyTodd Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Pennsylvania
xyretpa - I've been through the frequent changes, working MORE hours, focusing & refocusing. The faster I went, I couldn't stop the memories, thoughts, feelings for long. Finally, I figured out I took myself wherever I went...there was no way to escape myself!! Things got better for me when I accepted I had to deal with Me! When you're ready...you know where you can get support!!! HEY!!! Good luck with the test!!

Howard

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.