Newest Members
MG5555, ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128
12506 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Moriji (44), Nicos (48), weharry1959 (55)
Who's Online
5 registered (highflight, Scott1962, 3 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12506 Members
74 Forums
64205 Topics
448050 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#441934 - 07/23/13 08:49 PM On-Line SA Survey
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
anonymous on-line survey for SA survivors
concerning preferred terminology.

https://surveys.questionpro.com/a/t/ABnqSZPwzA

more details here:
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=441925#Post441925

War
Love
Poetry

#441980 - 07/24/13 05:30 AM Re: On-Line SA Survey [Re: victor-victim]
dark empathy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: durham, north england
Well I filled the thing in though I don't think my responses are ones they'd have expected, since I basically skipped all the catagories and said I'm genophobic, but some honesty would've helped since basically I didn't even realize what happened until I was 19.

Again though, I tend to be a bad survey participant, since I usually don't like catagorizing my opinions, ---- heck, i refuse to put my race as "white"

Paper is white, chalk is white, I'm kind of a creamy, bronzy, bage type of colour. If you want to know my genetic and racial history I'm caucasian of mostly celtic descent with a lot of ancestors among the lowland scots, ---- but that doesn't make me "white"

#442401 - 07/27/13 10:42 PM Re: On-Line SA Survey [Re: victor-victim]
lostcowboy Offline

Loc: North Texas
I can't say I liked the survey. At 11 years old, I did not know what most of those words meant. If some one had asked me what happen to you. I would have said a older boy put a knife to my throat, pulled my pants down and stuck his dick in my ass. I would have then asked why anyone would want to do that. I mean we were both guys, did he somehow think I was a girl?

It took me a long time to try and understand it. And once I got on this site I found that most of my idea's were likely wrong.

#442408 - 07/28/13 04:00 AM Re: On-Line SA Survey [Re: lostcowboy]
Jacob S Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: where the shadows lie
Originally Posted By: lostcowboy
I can't say I liked the survey. At 11 years old, I did not know what most of those words meant.

Same here. For all the answers I picked "other" and wrote in things like "I need to ask you about when he attacked you." I vaguely knew what sex was, I never put it together until years later that what was done to me had anything to do with sex.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.