Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 17 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63413 Topics
443354 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#441934 - 07/23/13 08:49 PM On-Line SA Survey
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
anonymous on-line survey for SA survivors
concerning preferred terminology.

https://surveys.questionpro.com/a/t/ABnqSZPwzA

more details here:
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=441925#Post441925

War
Love
Poetry

#441980 - 07/24/13 05:30 AM Re: On-Line SA Survey [Re: victor-victim]
dark empathy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: durham, north england
Well I filled the thing in though I don't think my responses are ones they'd have expected, since I basically skipped all the catagories and said I'm genophobic, but some honesty would've helped since basically I didn't even realize what happened until I was 19.

Again though, I tend to be a bad survey participant, since I usually don't like catagorizing my opinions, ---- heck, i refuse to put my race as "white"

Paper is white, chalk is white, I'm kind of a creamy, bronzy, bage type of colour. If you want to know my genetic and racial history I'm caucasian of mostly celtic descent with a lot of ancestors among the lowland scots, ---- but that doesn't make me "white"

#442401 - 07/27/13 10:42 PM Re: On-Line SA Survey [Re: victor-victim]
lostcowboy Offline

Loc: North Texas
I can't say I liked the survey. At 11 years old, I did not know what most of those words meant. If some one had asked me what happen to you. I would have said a older boy put a knife to my throat, pulled my pants down and stuck his dick in my ass. I would have then asked why anyone would want to do that. I mean we were both guys, did he somehow think I was a girl?

It took me a long time to try and understand it. And once I got on this site I found that most of my idea's were likely wrong.

#442408 - 07/28/13 04:00 AM Re: On-Line SA Survey [Re: lostcowboy]
Jacob S Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: lostcowboy
I can't say I liked the survey. At 11 years old, I did not know what most of those words meant.

Same here. For all the answers I picked "other" and wrote in things like "I need to ask you about when he attacked you." I vaguely knew what sex was, I never put it together until years later that what was done to me had anything to do with sex.
all the people he can trust.
Like the one who stands behind him
cheering him on
Estatic when he stands defiant,
wild with abandon when he's gone

just stay alive.
do whatever you need to.
you are worth it.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.