Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63403 Topics
443287 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#442357 - 07/27/13 01:49 PM Re: §SA/Gay [Re: GoldStone]
irishguym Offline

I define myself as bi-sexual. Am no longer married but still don't freely act on it. I don't have a really well defined reason as to why I torture myself instead of exploring. The few drunk times I did explore years ago while physically satisfying left me feeling blah afterwords-I'd have similar reactions upon drunken hook ups with women too so that clearly doesn't give me solid answers. It's been suggested to work on forming actual emotional connections with a man and see how that develops I end up chickening out and go back to torturing myself. It's a viscous cycle

#442403 - 07/28/13 01:50 AM Re: §SA/Gay [Re: GoldStone]
GoldStone Offline

Loc: Far East
There's gotta be good money to be made as a sexual surrogate who could help men comprehend their longings in a safe environment and with a man who can also help them talk through their feelings and experiences.

Edited by GoldStone (07/28/13 01:51 AM)

#442754 - 07/31/13 11:30 AM Re: §SA/Gay [Re: GoldStone]
1lifenow Offline

Loc: west coast
This really is a brilliant concept

It makes a lot of sense on one level
check it out.

http://www.thesexsurrogate.com/?page_id=137
from the website

Would Surrogate Partner Therapy be helpful for me?

Are you feeling uncomfortable with your sexual orientation or gender? Are you dealing with insecurity and/or lack of experience with all things sexual? Are you afraid of not being able to perform sexually the way you want to? Are you struggling with long-standing physical or emotional issues with sex? Do you need help building skills for dating or for satisfying intimate relationships? If the answer to any of these is “Yes,” then Surrogate Partner Therapy might be helpful for you.

trigger warning:
I met a nurse, it was not one of those desparate encounters I had prior that left me feeling so empty and dirty. This was completely different, he made tea we chatted and he was genuinely interested in me as a person. Later he led me to the bedroom and for the first time in my life a man made love to me as another man. He was attentive and not coercive in any way yet forceful and urgent and intense. And when he kissed me it was like the top of my head blew off. The rush of feelings, the way it felt so right, his pheromones of clean sweat without confounding cologne or pit stick. Unrushed, yet passionate and more than anything was about just being in the moment where he held me in his muscular arms and put my head on his chest after an hour of the most intense experience of my life.

I cried my eyes out as I drove home, I had realized in that moment that that's what my sexuality was. It wasn't dirty or furtive or just the sex act, it was making love for the first time as myself. The effect initially was horrible, I didn't really know how to really process it. I wasn't ready for what happened. It took a lot of time and therapy to really come to understand that I had repressed my sexuality my whole life. I was gay in orientation but had lived a heterosexual lifestyle.

I do think its a good idea , I just think its important to understand what the potential outcome might be.

I am lucky enough to still have a great relationship with my exwife, my kids and both my and her family. Some would be giving up a lot , especially those surrounded by hyper religiocity. I have and my family has gained so much. My kids now have a dad who is really there body and spirit and my exwife now has an opportunity to be loved and made love to by a man who is also 100% there. I hope her head blows off too.

My son plays for the state (provincial ) championship this weekend in baseball. My wife and her bf, me and my bf and our families. We will all be there cheering him on.

I hope your journey ends where your dreams are realized, whatever they may be.

grant

Edited by 1lifenow (08/01/13 09:40 AM)

WoR Barrie 2011

#442879 - 08/01/13 08:57 AM Re: §SA/Gay [Re: GoldStone]
1.healing Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NW Ohio

What a great, informative and interesting thread. It really is brilliant, the surrogacy, how this could benefit so many, me included. Thanks and sign me up!

Gary / 1.healing

George Elliot

"You cannot find peace by avoiding life."

Virginia Woolf

#442950 - 08/01/13 09:11 PM Re: §SA/Gay [Re: GoldStone]
GoldStone Offline

Loc: Far East

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.