Newest Members
Jay1159, jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312
12343 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bob_dup1 (54), Carlos Gerardo (41), FERALFOO (48), Jolly Fisherman (59), Karl (62), MikeInFlorida (52), mizphit09 (37), oktobe_me (53), Yaoichan (22)
Who's Online
1 registered (YYZGIRL), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12343 Members
74 Forums
63439 Topics
443465 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#442245 - 07/26/13 02:02 PM Visitation
sdc Offline

This site has been so helpful for me in trying to help my sister and nephew on their journey.
We are now at the stage of dealing with visitation.
The perpetrator is filing for visitation of his 7 year old daughter...my nephew's sister, my niece. Sex abuse was substantiated against the Perp by Children's Protective Services but he did not get any criminal charges.
We are now faced with fighting this in court. Does anyone have any insight on how to find an expert witness who can explain sex abuse in older boys ? Apparently one of the biggest reasons that the Grand Jury did not indict this case was because they did not understand why a teen boy would wait to tell anyone about the abuse. Their lack of education took away our chance at a trial. Any input is appreciated.

#469590 - Yesterday at 04:16 AM Re: Visitation [Re: sdc]
ALovingMum Offline

Loc: England
What????

If you still need this please go to Dr Claire Reeves. She is a highly respected expert in this field and she will be more than happy to help you.

Her website address is www.againstsexualabuse.org and you can reach her there by clicking contact us. Tell her that the mother who instructed her 2/3 years ago from England sent you. She is wonderful.

I wish you and yours luck.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.