Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beyond Abuse (51), dona (55), JoMiFa (35), norbrill1 (62), RubyRoberts (62)
Who's Online
3 registered (PhoenixRising, 2 invisible), 42 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63109 Topics
441327 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#442170 - 07/25/13 08:54 PM Art or Creativity Thread
BuffaloCO Offline

Loc: USA
It was suggested I try some kind of art to help in healing. I used to draw when I was little and in the trap, and it pretty much got shouted out of me at home, as that was not a thing real boys were supposed to do. I drew some in T, but nothing but dark shapes and squiggles. It might be a good idea to try again but I don't know how, especially not with my latest memory. So maybe a thread on Art and Creativity Toward Healing would lead to suggestions. I am at a loss as to how to start drawing again. The desire is there and it isn't at the same time.

#442173 - 07/25/13 09:33 PM Re: Art or Creativity Thread [Re: BuffaloCO]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
We will be sure to include this in the next WOC meeting.

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#444883 - 08/20/13 11:00 PM Re: Art or Creativity Thread [Re: FormerTexan]
WebsiteCommittee Offline

After WOC discussion, it was determined that the Images forum on the member side is suitable for posting of art, and is best kept behind the firewall for privacy concerns.

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.