Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
2 registered (lapchinj, 1 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63359 Topics
443046 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#436049 - 05/28/13 07:30 AM Re: My introduction [Re: jay75]
StrugglingGuy Offline

Loc: Canada
HI Jay:

You are not alone in your analogy. I too am very much an 11 year old Boy inside. I'm working on releasing that little Boy and telling him its ok.. you can go play now. I often too want to go back and save him.. especially the little guy who was beaten daily for wetting the bed, among other trivial things.

Don't feel guilty for leaving him behind. You've acknowledged his existence and he lives on through you now. Now's the time to help that little Boy. He will always be a part of you, and there's nothing wrong with that. Embrace the good memories of your youth, and deal with the bad ones through talking with others.

Hang in there Bud. Thing's can only get better.

#442005 - 07/24/13 10:15 AM Re: My introduction [Re: jay75]
jay75 Offline

Hey Jay,

Take a deep breath bro. its going to be ok. Its hard to do but your going to need to take a step back, refocus and lean on those willing to help. I can honestly tell you it does get better, it will be a rough road filled with doubt self hate lonliness and confusion, but you will get through it i promise. Its been a rough year for me bro I am no where near where I need to be, but I am here none the less. I can see many more tomorrows, im sure many more bumps in the road will be along my path but for you, know it can and will get better. Be true to who you are, were and who you will become those who love you will stay by your side. And above all else remember, you are worth the struggle.

-Jay-

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.