Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
2 registered (Obi, 1 invisible), 27 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64159 Topics
447737 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#412638 - 10/09/12 07:12 PM Support Groups For Male Survivors, Facebook Page
philipdeal Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Boston MA
We will never be free until we decide to start fighting for ourselves, standing up for ourselves, and supporting other men. My name is Philip Ryan Deal and I have created a website designed to help men create their own support groups. Male survivors supporting male survivors without therapists and without outside moderators.

http://sexuallyabusedboys.org

I will help you start your own support groups in any state and any city you are in.

I have also created a Facebook page I hope all of you "like"
I will try to update this page as many times a day I need too to give you inspiration. Contact me at sexuallyabusedboys@gmail.com for more information.

There is no reason to sit around and suffer alone anymore. We have to help ourselves, if we do not nobody will. There is no reason to sit alone anymore.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Support-For-Male-Survivors-of-Childhood-Sexual-Abuse/206065996192490

#441545 - 07/20/13 11:41 PM Re: Support Groups For Male Survivors, Facebook Page [Re: philipdeal]
BuffaloCO Offline

Loc: USA
I think this is an awesome idea! Thanks for sharing

#441550 - 07/21/13 12:09 AM Re: Support Groups For Male Survivors, Facebook Page [Re: philipdeal]
BuffaloCO Offline

Loc: USA
For me, I could not do group stuff, but I know it works well for others. Like the WoR that MS runs seems really good for a lot of people. So I think what you are trying to do is very valuable, another resource for survivors, thank you.

#441560 - 07/21/13 01:00 AM Re: Support Groups For Male Survivors, Facebook Page [Re: philipdeal]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
may god bless you for your efforts.
this action will be good for you as well as those you help.

i hope it comes together.

p.s. i will be checking out your website.

War
Love
Poetry

#441561 - 07/21/13 01:05 AM Re: Support Groups For Male Survivors, Facebook Page [Re: philipdeal]
victor-victim Offline

i hit your link, and ended up here.
i like this page.

http://menrecovering.org/myths-facts/

very good info.
keep up the good work.

War
Love
Poetry

#441644 - 07/21/13 09:42 PM Re: Support Groups For Male Survivors, Facebook Page [Re: philipdeal]
victor-victim Offline

are there any support groups in vancouver, bc, canada?

(possibly off topic)

after browsing your website,
i noticed you are a professional performer, philip.
do you do musical theater?

War
Love
Poetry

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.